Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Not the boyfriend she has now. Back in her super curvy days she was seeing a young man who passed away (I believe he was killed, but don't quote me on that). I posted a video about it in this thread, I'll see if I can find it,

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Oh, got it. For some reason I was under the impression that she had been with her current boyfriend for several years. 

Ive always been confused by this as well because I KNOW she has called her current boyfriend her high school sweetheart several times. Israel was killed by the police, I believe for writing graffiti. If you Google "Alexandria Morgan Israel blog," you can read a heartbreaking post she made about it, though I had to stop reading it as it was written before she was in the public eye and feels voyeuristic or intrusive to read it.

As for the rest, I just truly don't understand her logic here. Like someone above said, it isn't as if any of those selfies were in any way trashy. I almost wonder if she dislikes them because she dislikes how her body looks in them? Otherwise, someone has gotten into her head and shamed her over them and I don't understand why. I also don't understand what she sees in her future/ what her modeling goal is anymore. She was doing an amazing excellent job of being sexy while also being BEAUTIFUL, fresh-faced, with a good balance of what the modeling world looks for in their "American girl-next-door-if-you're-lucky" personality traits and looks. 

I think she is gorgeous. But she will never be a high-end model. And THAT IS OKAY. She could still be well-respected. She should've followed her friend Megan Williams (it should've been Alexandria to get SI back then, but she was too quick to give up on that).

Seriously, I wonder if she became so desperate to separate herself from Kate Upton (who she has always been more beautiful than, with a more shapely body) that she decided to become the anti-Kate? 

Either that or someone in her life is shaming her or giving her extremely bad advice.

• 2 weeks later...