Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I can answer some basic questions you might have in PM, but that's about it.

No need for PM, you can answer me here. What's the status with Photoshop? Is entire issue like the cover?

Gonna be honest, it's kinda a toss up. Some of the pictures look pretty worked over, others are a lot more natural, and some don't even look like they've been worked on. Maybe Adobe kept have crit errors and they couldn't get around to fixing everything properly?

Oh and Chrissy's forehead is something special this year.

i apologize if I am not supposed to post these Ashley Graham pictures. I assume I could because they are featured in various newspapers.

It should be fine, if it's not we'll hear about it.

i just wanted to illustrate how bad the artistry is from the stylist to the airbrusher. Its crap all around. the photography is just so-so. I think they should fire MJ. She makes very bad decision. I want SI to be like this again:

Bfm_Ndo8_CIAAbb9_I.jpg_large.jpg

Bfm_Nj_FOCUAAzz_Pb.jpg_small.jpg This was such a good shot that it was used as the cover of Photo Magazine in France and the US.

si-03-435.jpg

swimsuit-si-covers-swimsuit-si-8434286-442-575.jpg

yes it's a pretty girl and its simple. sometimes keeping it simple is better. there isn't any weird photo-shopping. the bathing suits are figure flattering and these girls have really good bodies. a lot of the girls the past few years aren't the curviest or even healthiest looking girls.

hell its  bad when fitness magazines look better than your issue:

davis16f-1-copy.jpg

just give her some victoria secret hair and it would have worked better than what they have now. LOL. Plus that bathing suit is really cool looking.

^ Well, she really is the only one who literally hasn't said absolutely anything SI related. It wouldn't be the first time a model gets bitchy about it, I remember Alyssa Miller & Chrissy Teigen were the same in 2012 when Kate got the cover, a cover that btw I agree was a disaster, it was baaad.