Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

On a side note, how come Pink Couture is still around here on BZ after that? I%20dont%20know.gif

Explain why exactly I wouldn't still be around here !? :blink:

One of my most fav movies ever :rofl:

On a side note, how come Pink Couture is still around here on BZ after that? I%20dont%20know.gif

Because she's a bad-ass.

There's a reason her staff code name is "Black Mamba". :ninja:

Why did you reveal my code name!? :persuazn:  You obvious can't keep a secret so I am not telling you anything anymore! :blah: :COP11:

mmm you allegedly put stuff from the issue out there....when it wasnt supposed to be. IDK Pretty said something about 'possible legal action against BZ' So I asked the obvious question that how come someone who put the site in trouble was able to get away with it :idk:

Though I'm sure the staff at SI are the ones who leak stuff in the first place.

mmm you allegedly put stuff from the issue out there....when it wasnt supposed to be. IDK Pretty said something about 'possible legal action against BZ' So I asked the obvious question that how come someone who put the site in trouble was able to get away with it I%20dont%20know.gif

Though I'm sure the staff at SI are the ones who leak stuff in the first place.

If you re-read Pretty's post it was not my snapshot and I wasn't the original poster. It was the chain of events that followed that got blown out of proportion by SI. They really need to chill. The way they are behaving is just giving us more leverage. The paradox of control.

So my Muffin isn't scanning the magazine tonight because..

^C1DE0372B94EDB04EDB2A69A56CEFB1AD484E5958EFE74C5D3^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Red Velvet cookies with a cream cheese filling.

Reason magazine is not being scanned tonight.... Just the white chocolate drizzle left.
Yvette is spoiled. Carrot cake cake pops next. Ooh and white chocolate cherry bark possibly. Not sure yet

GF knows her priorities. Baking and Valentines for me. :rofl: Sorry :(
@Dave. total keeper... if you butter her up enough (sounds DIRTY), she might make you stuffs.

A couple of years ago I posted teasers like this and it's starts a biblical sized shit storm across the internet.

TCeoyY2.png6tcLou6.pngTsgU7JT.png

Okay Flaming Dragon, fuckface. First, take a big step back... and literally fuck your own face! I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I am talking scorched-earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I will fuck you up! [hangs up; to assistant] Can you find out who that was?

This is from 2013 when the drama went down. I'm trying to explain to BZ why I had to remove everything.... enjoy

Okay here's what's going on.

1. Marvs found the cover and posted it yesterday (not saying who the leaker is)

2. Pheno then googled the cover and found a better quality and larger picture and posted it.

3. PC took the picture that Pheno found and posted it on tfs

4. Forbes was like RAWR PC spoiled the cover and wrote a piece on it (yet they still posted the leaked picture on their site lol)

6. Since the cover all over the internet Pheno scanned her cover and posted it here on BZ

7. Internet exploded with the cover Pheno posted

8. 3-4 hours later one of the SI staff leaks the picture (damage control???)...  TOO SLOW :rofl:

9. SI gets butt hurt and tries to cover up the leak. Fails

10. Cover is all over the place. Nothing SI can do anymore.

11. 10+ hours later Pheno wakes up, and begins to scan her magazine

12. I take 4 of the pictures I was sent and send small teasers to BZ along with some info about the locations and models. BZ is like YAY

13. SI nearly rage quits and wants to fight BZ irl.

14. Maddog is forced to take down my post due to lawsuit threats

15. Next?

nFFRZLM.gif

Everyone,

Please stop posting SI 2013 images, either whole or in part. They are escalating the threat of legal action against BZ.

If this continues I will have to lock the thread. We would really appreciate everyone's cooperation with this. Thank you.

~BZ admins

Forbes Magazine..

The blogger, who goes by the handle Pink Couture, posted a snapshot of the cover to a forum on The Fashion Spot Friday, and it almost instantaneously spread across the web. It helped (or hurt, depending on your point of view) that the cover girl, for the second year running, is viral sensation Kate Upton.

I had no luck locating Pink Couture’s real-life identity beyond tracing it back to this Live Journal page, where he or she frequently posts content about models and fashion.

And now you know why SI likes to spy on us. :rofl: I've been good since then!  :Angel:

I remember that! Seems like so long ago, don't it?  

For the cover, I like Hannah D (also known as the Direct TV Genie) for the cover, though I'm not a fan of the over photoshopping of the image. I am sad because of all the bad-negative press going on. Like, "Did SI go over the edge of taste and decency?"  Please, they knew they were gonna do it, and they knew the shite storm they would conjure up with that much skin. (or photoshopping.  just how low was the original pic? Is it severely altered? -- I digress though)

I am kind of excited to see Erin and Hailey's rookie shoots.

Now to go troll, err read more threads and catch up on everything.  Or I'm going to bed.