Bellazon

FIFA World Cup 2014

Michael*

...What did I just watch?

WOW no idea how they are going to even show up on Saturday after that one. Seems calm right now I know they stepped up the police presence tons today but jeeze never seen a team choke like that since 2002.

Well, I am Brazilian( excuse my poor english) and I was hoping to eliminate my team to write here.

I will show you (who are not Brazilian) why this humiliation happened in the game today.

Unlike the image that many do Brazilian football a long time since we played poorly, until we have good players, but they just do not work together.

This Cup coach Luis Felipe made ​​some calls that simply had no reason to be. Except that oddly enough does not explain what happened, because until these players committed not (only one of these played poorly = Fred )

Soon the opening penalty of shame that had scored for Brazil against Croatia. Ai started the festival of errors, both technical committee and the players decided to talk to the judge and was hit penalty and began to live a climate of war impartial Brazilian sporting press.

From there the players showed to be with their emotional side and shaken every move with any questions created in the imaginary of the manager and players who were stealing Brazil. This is totally absurd, as you know

A Neymar contusion (our best player) in the previous game and the brilliant play of Germany did the Germans were favorites, but by doing 2-0, the Brazilian team dismounted in field , final result 1-7

Another point:

Arbitration Cup that was very bad leaving many games being too violent but saved the team from Costa Rica (which was impaired in Final 4s with a clear penalty not marked) no selection can complain about anything.

PS: Biggest defeat to Brazil in the World Cup Brazil until then had been in 1998 France 3-0 Brazil and the official story: Yugoslavia in 1934 was Brazil 8-4 / unofficial and in 1919 Brazil 2-7 Italy.

Now this game is the greatest defeat of all

Congratulations Germany, fair and very beautiful victory!

Absolutely astonishing stuff. I feel bad for the Brazilian fans, who made such a great contribution to the atmosphere over the four weeks. To say their team let them down badly would be the understatement of the century, Luiz and co had themselves whipped up into such a frenzy amid all the passion and expectation that they had no idea what they were doing, and capitulated horribly. The gulf in class was unreal, so much so that it was actually a little hard to watch.

Germany with more goals in a quarter of an hour than England, Italy and Portugal managed in the whole tournament. Words like blistering, fearless and relentless simply don't do their performance justice - it was just sheer, professional brilliance without mercy, and what impressed me most was that the players never showboated or looked smug after the goals kept coming. They fully deserve it and I’m certain that it'll be a wonderful final, regardless of who they play.