3) Andrea Pirlo (@Pirlo_official) - 332% 
4) Paulinho (@paulinhop8) - 300% 
5) Bernard Duarte (@b_10duarte) - 224% 
6) Manuel Neuer (@Manuel_Neuer) - 179% 
7) Fernandinho (@fernaoficial) - 171% 
8) Luiz Gustavo (@LGustavo_22) - 170% 
9) Ramires (@Rami7oficial) - 154%
10) Willian (@willianborges88) - 139%

So, it was the 2nd one after all!!!! Glad to see Germany making history as the first team reaching semi-finals 4 years in a row.

France did well the first half, but their attacks were unfinished in the second half. And the goal they let happen was lame.

I have a feeling that Brazil might be out tonight!

A massive letdown after all the pre-match hype. Germany, though brilliantly dominant in midfield and resolute at the back, were a lot more comfortable than I would have expected, even in the latter stages when a sustained onslaught looked to be on the cards. Hard to figure out what the French game plan was supposed to be, they were awful and at no point did they look like getting back into the game. Deschamps can expect to receive a shellacking for leaving any thoughts of positivity until the last ten minutes.

The Germany-France match was so boring o.O like ... did the french not know they would be eliminated if they lost? They had absolutely no spirit, maybe in the last five minutes? 

Sad to see Colombia go, another team that goes down because of shitty referees :no: I think Neymar's injury is the result of karma TBH, Brasil does not deserve to win at all and now they are Neymar-less and Thiago Silva won't play either, so let's see how they do against Germany. I was heartbroken to see James crying, I hope FIFA does him justice and he gets the recognition he deserves, but knowing FIFA they won't/

Can't wait for Argentina's match tomorrow!! I already learned the song from the team just so I can scream it out load tomorrow and then go get shit-faced wasted if we win :rofl:

The Man(tis) of the Match

post-67297-0-1445995022-609_thumb.jpg

post-67297-0-1445995022-61593_thumb.jpg

post-67297-0-1445995022-62211_thumb.jpg

post-67297-0-1445995022-63776_thumb.jpg

(It's a grasshopper but for the sake of the pun bear with :rofl:

Ref was horrible. I don't understand this FIFA at all, the refereeing in most games has been god awful. Suarez bites someone, and gets a 4 month ban and fined, Zuniga breaks someone's vertebrae (If I am correct, which can be incredibly dangerous), and doesn't even get a yellow card. 

Sad to see my country's soccer team eliminated because of the bad work of the referees, they made like 7 fouls to James, and then when he made one similar to those the referee gives him a yellow card. TBH that's bullshit, and we all know it. -isn't hate to Brazil, just hate to the referees who were blind when they wanted.

But I'm proud of my team, I'm proud of what they have made... they're out, but they went out with their heads high, playing fair, showing the world that these 16 years out of the World Cup have made us stronger, and that Colombians play good football. I love my country's soccer team, and I wish those men who represented my country all the success in their careers, and see them again in a world cup in 4 years... and with Falcao, to win.  :weightlift:

Sad to hear abour Neymar injury, though, but yes... that's Karma. 

James will be always in my heart, and for me... he's the best player of this world cup!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  hope he gets a BIG contract with a BIG team. Just that!