Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

It wasn't for the FB. The day of the FB shoot (July 31st) she wasn't in NYC and that's 100% confirmed, she was in Europe. The secret shoot she was doing was the September issue of Vogue Netherlands.

Only three models shot that day were Martha Hunt, Behati Prinsloo & Candice Swanepoel. Since Martha is not an Angel, we know she didn't get it so that leaves only Behati & Candice. Unless VS was playing mind-fucking games with us, which I doubt TBH.

I have the feeling Behati will get it and I don't like it to be honest. Yes everybody can throw the excuse "Oh yes she's been there long enough too" or "But everybody wanted her to get more attention now she's getting it", but it's just odd that she only just last year transitioned fully into mainline from PINK and she's been shoved down our throats, gee I'd understand if Candice got it because it has the slightest ounce of logic but for fucks sake, an engagement shouldn't determine whether you are worth modelling such a coveted honour. VS needs to go under serious new management ASAP 

NOW BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE FASHION SHOW?

I have my cards down on Doutzen receiving the FB this year. Everyone says she wasn't in town during the time they were shooting but she posted a photo on Instagram around the time they shoot the FB. The post was a picture of a sign that said "NO INSTAGRAM NO TWITTER NO FACEBOOK" And she wrote it was "very secret" i's post the photo but i'm on mobile. But does anyone else agree that could be something...with the FB?!?

Is this the official robe? I hate it. The 2005-2009 were so much nicer. The 2011 was nice as well. 

I think it's kind of insulting to assume that Behati would be getting the FB because of her engagement. She's been with them for a while and I think she's come into her own so much lately and graduated really nicely from PINK to mainline. She looks so much more elegant than she used too (when she was more girlish). I was really impressed by some of her pics this year. I hope she does get it. Doutzen is one of my favourite angels and would have been my first choice but I think Behati can rock it. Candice I think would be too lackluster. I thought she was terrible at opening the show in 2011. Candice will open at least one section anyway, I'd rather another angel get the FB. I hope it's nice this year and they make a big deal out of it. It's kind of lost its wow factor in recent years. 

V378017.jpg

Damn!! Doutzen really deserves it. Angel-wise it wouldn't make sense if Behati got it. I would think 2013-Doutzen 2014-candice then 2015- maybe Adriana for one last time. Never would have expected Behati for this year, I love Behati but i'd even rather see Candice first before Behati walks with it...

Barbara's body s the business. No wonder why she is the fit model this year and I honesty don't care who gets the fb bra this year at this point especially since it doesn't even get the much attention anymore.

All I need/want to see is Karlie to open the show this year. Say what you want about her but homegirl got a mean ass walk when she wants to.