Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I have a feeling that Katy Perry will be there. Also, I know it's a long shot but I would LOOOVE if Lana Del Rey performed young and beautiful... that would be good if they have a segment like Silver Screen Angels, IMO. 

Beyonce would be great, but she is a show on her own, so she would overshadow the models too much. Miley Cyrus would be a joke there!! 

If Kings of Leon performed that would be so precious! I would die if Caleb and Lily had a cute moment on the runway :) Also... I think it's safe to say that Maroon 5 is a good candidate? 

If Rihanna came back (I doubt it), I would be 100% ok with that.. Diamonds was great last year! 

i was into the idea of seing katy performing roar at the show but as they have already said its really tough for he to perform  with the schedule of her tour... and BTW i looove Lana Del Rey but in my opinion she's not the right performer for Vs although last year Silver Screen Angels was great with BM... 

what about `What the fox says' by Ylvis...  :rofl:  LMAO seriously it wouldn't a surprise me at all... these days the VSFS is more of a comedy than a sexy show... but im still in love with it...don`t know why..

BTW pompeii from Bastille would be greate.. really high energy!!

^ Also Candi is doing the VS Sport event, so the chance of it being her decreases. I doubt Ale would get it again this year...

Honestly I don't really care who gets it. I don't dislike any of the Angels. Besides, the FB will probably be gaudy [again] that only a gypsy could truly appreciate.

Last year the reveal was on a Tuesday (October 16th), so it could be as early as tomorrow if we go by that.

My money is on Behati still, especially now than Candice will be doing the VSX event. Whoever got the FB will be promoting it next week everywhere. They've done PR for it the last three years and it seems to work for them so they'll probably do it again