Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

^ Hun, I think it happened already last year when Adriana was the Ringmaster of the whole thing.

I wish VS could invest money on making good panties instead of doing random stuff like a belt or last year putting gems on a bottle? o.O

Looking at it more,the more I like it :thumbsup: I really do like the colors of the gold and ruby red :) And still super happy Candice got it :dance:

It is $10mill but the bra itself is not worth that much, it's the giant ruby hanging that gives it the value.

Which the part i dislike so much about this bra and also the past two bras. Do they seriously need to throw a random gem and make it hang just because it's cute? Like the damn ruby doesn't even have a nice fall or a nice shape, it's just a giant freaking thing hanging there o.O. The bra would look beautiful without that thing, it has nice colors and this year they made the effort to actually cover all the fabric and not just put two gems here & there

but almost all the f bras have the hanging thing there don't they, not just the past two years?

But they had at least styles it okay? I can't remember 2009 & 2010 right now but i recall 2006-2008 they at least weren't that giant and had a nice shape or at least a nice fall.

yeah as far as I"ve seen alot of the FB bras have had something going on in the middle...but I get what you mean about the shape of the gem sometimes just kinda being nothing/just there.

but still once again though I'm happy with it, the ruby with the gold is a pretty combo :) And I actually like the little bow styling thing going on in the middle

So performers should be coming soon then....My bets are Robin Thicke, Katy Perry, and the third (do they always do three?) Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake.

It's def not JT as he has a concert the same day of the show at 8:00 pm in Philly. Which sucks, I really wanted him to perform :cry:

I also don't think Robin Thickie will perform, he has one hit song that VS/CBS would have to censure the shit out of so is not worth it. Blurred Lines was too much of a controversial song, and since this are the same people who like blurry asses, I doubt they'll go for Thickie, plus the hype over the song is dead already anyway.

Katy Perry will be performing at the EMA's on the 11th so I doubt she'll make it back to NYC in time for rehearsals and fittings.

You can't expect them all to be like Adriana though. 

^Thank goodness eh?!  :p  Personally I quite like having choice.

She's the queen for a reason lol. 

^I'm sorry, I appear to have missed that coronation...  <_<

MissLima! i just wanted to reply this. :D it doesn't bother me, who the "queen" is, at all... :D but it looks Candice will be an actual one.

hey what's that British section everyone's talking about? have they already announced the sections? I haven't heard.

The more I look at it, the more i like it (strange enough), yet I seem to find gold and blonde doesn't stand out much, it gets lost.

Would have been so lovely if it was entirely dark blue to stand out with her skin, or maybe a mix of those colors but without gold dominating it.

Im starting to like it even more, I need HQs! :clap:

As far as performers:

Katy will be at the EMAs? Good, I hope she stays there for some time and never makes her way to the VSFS.

Justin? Well, it could be worse. Besides, his 2006 was really good, maybe time for a comeback?

Would love to see Thicke but i don't think it can happen.

Britney?- naaah

It's def not JT as he has a concert the same day of the show at 8:00 pm in Philly. Which sucks, I really wanted him to perform :cry:

I also don't think Robin Thickie will perform, he has one hit song that VS/CBS would have to censure the shit out of so is not worth it. Blurred Lines was too much of a controversial song, and since this are the same people who like blurry asses, I doubt they'll go for Thickie, plus the hype over the song is dead already anyway.

Katy Perry will be performing at the EMA's on the 11th so I doubt she'll make it back to NYC in time for rehearsals and fittings.

damn I wanted JT too :cry:

Well I was thinking Robin Thicke maybe with Give it to You instead of Blurred Lines.... :idk: Also on Katy, wasn't there a mention a while back that one of the sketchs or something looked like something Katy would wear, because it was kinda reminisant of her Roar video?

but anyways maybe Britney then? :idk: I actually like her, and she wouldn't upstage any of the girls, and her songs are pretty light and fun.But IDK if she'll be available either..