Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I really wanna see Maryna and Edita back for sure.

I'd also love Flavia, Hilary, Magda to return!

As for new faces, I'd love to see Sara Sampaio, Cintia Dicker (been saying this since like '08...), and Marloes!

Now with Miranda and Erin gone, at least that will open up 2 new spaces for the show.

EDIT: Wow, Selita's bra was awful. I wasn't on the forums back then, but what were people's reactions at the time to Selita getting the bra? Must have been a huge slap in the face for Adriana and Ale.

Maryna, Edita, Flavia, Hilary, Magdal, Sara Sampaio, Cintia Dicker and Marloes = Yes please!!! :yes:

Selita = HELL NO! :no: And hopefully never again!!! :cain:

Most people were surprised Selita got the bra and I think most people disliked the bra but not to the extent they dislike the bras in the last few years. And yes they felt Adri & Ale got robbed.

My Wish-List for new girls: Jac Jagaciak, Andreea D, Marloes, Sara Sampaio & Martha Hunt.

Girls who debuted in 2012:  Frida Gustavsson, Barbara Palvin, Barbara F, Sharam D, Jasmine Tookes & Cameron R.

Girls from previous years who didn't walk 2012: Anne V, Edita V, Karmen Pedaru, Maryna, Gracie Carvalho & Emanuela

Selita: Please stay away from VS. Forever.

Trying to keep it realistic here because if I don't then my wish list would be endless.

I'm actually counting Doutzen to be out this year. Notice how she hasn't shot for a single thing coming out after the show? Nothing, nada. She missed Christmas stuff, she missed Swim and she missed Valentine's Day too. I think that just as Chanel in 2011, she will walk the show this year because she is contractually obligated to but she is already done with VS.

I hope I'm wrong, she's not my favorite Angel but I do like her and I think her work for the brand is good.

If she does end up leaving some time soon and never get's the Fantasy Bra I think VS will have such lovely comments, such lovely comments.....prepare for the "You make Karlie an Angel but Doutzen can't be one? Fuck you VS!!" comments on every single Youtube video with Karlie in it. 

And in the meantime let's talk about this wonderful bra

post-67297-0-1446071349-61908_thumb.pngpost-67297-0-1446071349-63879_thumb.png

Presenting you Victoria's Secret, the company that operates over $5 billion a year in revenue, requests a $10 million bra adorned with diamonds, rubies and sapphires, but can't even afford to put it on a nice stand so they have resulted to using cheap cardboard. :rofl:

As a Candice's fan I'm so happy she's wearing the Fantasy Bra, but I really wanted Doutzen to get it because she deserve it the same way Candice does. I'm kinda of sure Doutz' words on the interview are true. She gives me the impression of a kind girl (don't know why).

Poor Doutzen. She really deserved the FB. VS is the one who doesn't deserve Doutzen. :mad: She's amazingly beautiful and she seems to be so humble.

She's working for them for so many years. It reminds me those companies where the employee really works hard but his work is never recognized.

In the last vsfs doutzen was one of the "stars" of the show. Every magazine had her pic. :persuazn:

I'm happy for Candice, after all she's one of my favorite models.

However, I still think Doutzen should have gotten the Fantasy Bra, because she's probably gone soon while Candice will stick around for another couple of years. So now we will never see Doutzen wearing the Fantasy Bra. Kinda disappointing. She would have looked gorgeous for sure.