Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Is there any chance they will get Miley to perform? She just released an album, and she will most likely have another single out soon. On the one hand, she might bring in high ratings because people will want to see what she will do/wear (less clothing than the models?) but I don't think the producers want the performer to get more media coverage than the actual show.

i could imagine, i think miley's attitude is not worse than rihanna's,so...and agree about the rating things too and i think producers WANT attention,so...but i think rita ora is much more possible, because of the british theme segment...altough last year were 3 performers...i don't feel that miley and rita ora will both perform, this seems much to me. but i love the idea! :-) miley was really great at snl imo, so i.think she would be great, if she wouldn't do some twerking and other bullshit. and after last year's bieber fever thing...i think they can reach that level with somebody like Miley, if they want, not sure that's a good thing though.

post-39932-0-1446071333-89121_thumb.jpg

(source: instagram @laurencutillo)

I'm not really a yellow gold fan (I would be dying of this bra if it were white gold or platinum instead UGH) and I didn't like the bra at first, but the more I see of it, the more I like. I'm over the moon happy for Candice. She's definitely deserving of this opportunity, and I think she's going to kill it on the runway.  :clap:

OMG, it's true, everytime I see it I think it's more and more beautiful, I LOVED.

Does anyone think Get Lucky by Daft Punk would be awesome for any segment? I think it would be...also imagine Miley and Robin making a come back at VSFS to repeat their performace once again for all the fans lol I wouldn't be surprised. And sorry,but nobody's attitude is like Miley's.

Can't believe it is worth 10 million dollars!

It's more than Candice's net worth!! I don't think that has ever happened!! Even when Gisele got the 15 million dollar bra she was still worth a lot more than that.