Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

So happy for Candiceeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I found this on tumblr, I don't know if it's true.

Fantasy Bra 2013? Goes to apparently, Candice Swanepoel! 

Jeweler Mouawad hand-set more than 4,200 precious stones (including rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires) in 18-karat gold to create the fantasy bra and matching belt. “I’ve never worn anything this pricey, and we have to put gloves on when we put it on,” Swanepoel shares. “It’s kind of a big ordeal. The bra comes with two bodyguards and we have to handle it with a lot of care!”

The South African supermodel says that while it wasn’t hard for her to keep her big announcement under wraps (“I want it to be a big surprise!” she says), it will be hard to keep her cool when walking in the show. “Definitely being the Fantasy Bra model is more nerve-wracking [than shooting swim] because it’s a one-time thing,” she says. “Walking around wearing $10 million does seem to make me a little bit nervous.”

Bras alright, I do like the ruby colors in it!

and I know I'm gonna have the unpopular opinion here, but I'm really happy Candice got it :dance:

same here!! I really love the bra, and I'm glad to see that it's red, do you guys think it's going to be in the brittish section? because it's red, white and blue

It is $10mill but the bra itself is not worth that much, it's the giant ruby hanging that gives it the value.

Which the part i dislike so much about this bra and also the past two bras. Do they seriously need to throw a random gem and make it hang just because it's cute? Like the damn ruby doesn't even have a nice fall or a nice shape, it's just a giant freaking thing hanging there o.O. The bra would look beautiful without that thing, it has nice colors and this year they made the effort to actually cover all the fabric and not just put two gems here & there

Looking at it more,the more I like it :thumbsup: I really do like the colors of the gold and ruby red :) And still super happy Candice got it :dance: 

It is $10mill but the bra itself is not worth that much, it's the giant ruby hanging that gives it the value.

Which the part i dislike so much about this bra and also the past two bras. Do they seriously need to throw a random gem and make it hang just because it's cute? Like the damn ruby doesn't even have a nice fall or a nice shape, it's just a giant freaking thing hanging there o.O. The bra would look beautiful without that thing, it has nice colors and this year they made the effort to actually cover all the fabric and not just put two gems here & there

but almost all the f bras have the hanging thing there don't they, not just the past two years?

Looking at it more,the more I like it :thumbsup: I really do like the colors of the gold and ruby red :) And still super happy Candice got it :dance:

but almost all the f bras have the hanging thing there don't they, not just the past two years?

But they had at least styles it okay? I can't remember 2009 & 2010 right now but i recall 2006-2008 they at least weren't that giant and had a nice shape or at least a nice fall.