Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I don't think it will be blue or white, if the FB was shot in the set we think it was shot I say it's either red, black or golden.

post-18831-0-1446071311-41289_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446071311-45562_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446071311-4978_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446071311-54276_thumb.jpg 

Also this is the only set that was feature only in the Volume I of Christmas catalog but wasn't in the Volume II

We don't know if those are from the day of the shoot I think? I'm just talking based on the missing pictures of the catalog, they are from the set I posted so if they're from that set it should be with those colors.

A red-themed bra sounds exciting. And it's Christmas-y, and they haven't had one in red for ages. Well, they've never had a bra entirely red, but with red elements. However I always prefer red on brunettes, they make it look expensive. A tenned brunette with sparkling eyes would be very good. So if it's a blonde they've chosen, better be green/bluish, purple too:-)