Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

My only thought is how everyone oohed and ahhed, and gushed over Adriana's Black Diamond Fantasy Bra.. even though it had different patterns on the cup and made one side look huge and the other slightly deflated in comparison. So in retrospect people showing this much hatred/anger/disappointment is laughable at best, ridiculously stupid at wors

exactly!!! worst bra, along with Selita's mismatched Xmasy thing. but hey, Adri can do no wrong. at least on bellazon :p

and @MissLima, I could argue about that for many pages, but Im not in the mood right now.

yes gisellebach, just watched the video and Candice doesn't sound so excited as always, but i guess that's her personality, more "quiet" and sweet not to say boring

i would love to see she wearing the bra on the runway with that beautiful hair, it looks very beautiful!

but they never do different things in girl's hair

and just one thing, am i the only one that, during the video, realized that the red gems are more pink than red??

I've been saying that since the PR statement was released. I don't think Miranda will agree to play second and I don't think VS will agree on give her Angel attention either.

How much you wanna bet Miranda won't be there they will be released a statement saying that "unfortunately Miranda's multiple work commitments made her unavailable to walk the show (1), but she will always hold a especial place for VS in her heart (2) ... blablabla BUY KORA PRODUCTS! (3)"

DAMN STRAIGHT! I called it!

Miranda Kerr Confirms She Won’t Walk in the Victoria’s Secret Show This Year

Rumors have been circulating for a while that Victoria’s Secret was cutting ties with one of its most famous Angels, Miranda Kerr. As recently as last month, reports surfaced that she’d been dropped from the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for being “difficult.”

Well, at last night’s launch of Stuart Weitzman’s line of 50/50 boots for Gilt, the Australian supermodel confirmed that she won’t make this year’s runway–but definitely not because she wasn’t asked.

“They asked me to walk in the show, and I really wanted to, but I have to be in Asia that week,” Kerr said sadly. (1) “It’s interesting to know that it will be the first year that I’m not there!”

Kerr, who has walked in the show every year since being named an Angel in 2007 (excepting 2010, when she was pregnant with son Flynn), said it was a tough decision. “They are my family, and we’re all very close,” she explained. “When I spoke to Ed [Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer for Victoria’s Secret], he was like, ‘I’m really upset that you can’t be here!’ but I’ve got another contract and commitment at the same time.” (2)

“I can’t be in two places at the same time, you know?” she added.

So what’s keeping Kerr too busy to don wings? Besides being a mom to Flynn, she’s got another baby on her hands: her beauty line, Kora Organics, currently in serious expansion mode. “We’re in over 400 stores in Australia, we launched on Net-a-Porter, and we just launched our website,” Kerr told us. “So we’ve got a new fulfillment center in Los Angeles and Australia, which is so much more efficient for our customers and for the environment.”

“It’s incredible,” she added proudly. “It’s my baby, I really put my heart and soul into it.” (3)

Her organic products are apparently her secret to staying as gorgeous as she is, and if seeing her up close is any indication, this stuff is good. We got her to tell us what her favorite product is: “My roselip oil–I put it on every night, and when I wake up my skin looks better than it did the day before.”

“And Orlando [bloom, Kerr's husband] says to me, ‘Oh Miranda, you’re getting younger and younger!’ which is great to hear,” she added with a laugh.

Speaking of her famous hubs, he’s currently starring in a Broadway production of Romeo & Juliet which will wrap in February. Even with her busy schedule, Kerr finds the time to see him play Shakespeare’s famous star-crossed lover. “I’ve seen it five times!” she gushed. “I recommend that everyone go and check it out, it’s amazing!”

I NAILED IT! :rofl:  Every single part of it

I've been saying that since the PR statement was released. I don't think Miranda will agree to play second and I don't think VS will agree on give her Angel attention either.

How much you wanna bet Miranda won't be there they will be released a statement saying that "unfortunately Miranda's multiple work commitments made her unavailable to walk the show (1), but she will always hold a especial place for VS in her heart (2) ... blablabla BUY KORA PRODUCTS! (3)"

DAMN STRAIGHT! I called it!

Miranda Kerr Confirms She Won’t Walk in the Victoria’s Secret Show This Year

Rumors have been circulating for a while that Victoria’s Secret was cutting ties with one of its most famous Angels, Miranda Kerr. As recently as last month, reports surfaced that she’d been dropped from the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for being “difficult.”

Well, at last night’s launch of Stuart Weitzman’s line of 50/50 boots for Gilt, the Australian supermodel confirmed that she won’t make this year’s runway–but definitely not because she wasn’t asked.

“They asked me to walk in the show, and I really wanted to, but I have to be in Asia that week,” Kerr said sadly. (1) “It’s interesting to know that it will be the first year that I’m not there!”

Kerr, who has walked in the show every year since being named an Angel in 2007 (excepting 2010, when she was pregnant with son Flynn), said it was a tough decision. “They are my family, and we’re all very close,” she explained. “When I spoke to Ed [Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer for Victoria’s Secret], he was like, ‘I’m really upset that you can’t be here!’ but I’ve got another contract and commitment at the same time.” (2)

“I can’t be in two places at the same time, you know?” she added.

So what’s keeping Kerr too busy to don wings? Besides being a mom to Flynn, she’s got another baby on her hands: her beauty line, Kora Organics, currently in serious expansion mode. “We’re in over 400 stores in Australia, we launched on Net-a-Porter, and we just launched our website,” Kerr told us. “So we’ve got a new fulfillment center in Los Angeles and Australia, which is so much more efficient for our customers and for the environment.”

“It’s incredible,” she added proudly. “It’s my baby, I really put my heart and soul into it.” (3)

Her organic products are apparently her secret to staying as gorgeous as she is, and if seeing her up close is any indication, this stuff is good. We got her to tell us what her favorite product is: “My roselip oil–I put it on every night, and when I wake up my skin looks better than it did the day before.”

“And Orlando [bloom, Kerr's husband] says to me, ‘Oh Miranda, you’re getting younger and younger!’ which is great to hear,” she added with a laugh.

Speaking of her famous hubs, he’s currently starring in a Broadway production of Romeo & Juliet which will wrap in February. Even with her busy schedule, Kerr finds the time to see him play Shakespeare’s famous star-crossed lover. “I’ve seen it five times!” she gushed. “I recommend that everyone go and check it out, it’s amazing!”

I NAILED IT! :rofl:  Every single part of it

I KNEW MIRANDA WOULDN'T WALK. SHE GOT THE MONEY WHEN SHE LEAVES VS. SHE DOES NOT NEED VS ANYMORE.

But I love Miranda for VS tho. I am going to miss her for VS. and on the runaway. And do the Kora products actually work for a majority of people? lol

and just one thing, am i the only one that, during the video, realized that the red gems are more pink than red??

Rubies in their purest state have a pink tone to them, the red coloring 9 times out 10 comes when they've been chemically enhanced to get super red tone that's become synonyms with the stone.

post-291-0-1446071347-7126_thumb.jpg

(source: instagram: @angelcandices)

The panties look a lot better there, and keep in mind there is more to the full concept we aren't seeing yet. Last year Ale had the little leaves on her hips so there may be something else going on that is going to cover them up a bit. 

Good point. I really like this bra btw!

she looks super sexy

hope it doesn't bring bad luck, because some of girls who got this fancy million bra stopped working 4 VS soon

http://www.theupcoming.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/holiday.jpg

http://kennyjonesradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/selita-ebanks-photo.jpg

Compare ahhaa

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I really wanna see Maryna and Edita back for sure.

I'd also love Flavia, Hilary, Magda to return!

As for new faces, I'd love to see Sara Sampaio, Cintia Dicker (been saying this since like '08...), and Marloes!

Now with Miranda and Erin gone, at least that will open up 2 new spaces for the show.

EDIT: Wow, Selita's bra was awful. I wasn't on the forums back then, but what were people's reactions at the time to Selita getting the bra? Must have been a huge slap in the face for Adriana and Ale.