Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

By the way, there were rumors going on in Brazilian press that Adriana was about to walk in the São Paulo's show from Monange (it was a tour), which was airing live and she had been already confirmed a few times. But then she was in the hotel and VS gave her a call and told her she couldn't be walking. I don't know if it's true though since Alessandra walked in that one. 

It's not a rumor, Adriana had to stay in her hotel in SP because VS people called her to tell her she couldn't because VS was suing Monange. If you take a close look at the pictures of Alessandra that day, you'll realize what went down with her that day.

Exactly! That could be the reason why Adriana looked so pissed off in that Swim event with Candice and Ale? I'm just assuming since I don't even remember when the São Paulo MDFT was and I'm too tired to look.

Who knows :idk: It's public knowledge that Adriana as in SP that day, that the lawsuit was announced and that Adriana & Alessandra went MIA from Monange after SP happened. We'll never know what truly happened there but it's pretty obvious to me that VS had everything to do with those two leaving Monange, I doubt that the girls miraculously decided they didn't want to do it anymore

MDFT stylist is a friend of mine and I won't get myself into trouble by sharing details but here is the main story:

VS didn't care about MDFT show at all until Alessandra and Adriana signed. Legally they couldnt prevent the girls to sign that contract so when MDFT got international media attention. VS decided to file a lawsuit. MDFT decided to settle and stop doing the shows after the tour ended.

Adriana was pulled back before going and Alessandra was pulled back before the last segment started. Isabeli had a shoot already scheduled with VS in May 2011 and it was her last shoot with VS. Izabel didnt shoot for a few months and after that her work for VS was less than she did before.

If they really cared about the show they would have filed a lawsuit in 2009 which they didnt. And it took VS 2 weeks to file the lawsuit in 2011 so it proves that back then they simply didn't care. Contractual Alessandra and Adriana were allowed to do the show so VS pulled the plug by making sure there was a conflict between VS and Monange which allows VS to pull back their Angels. I think Monange did wrong by copying the VS show with the wings. If they didnt use the wings; VS had nothing on them and Ale and Adri could walk the whole tour. I think it is also sad for Ale and Adri who were extremely happy to do such a big thing in their homecountry.

Now 2 years later: Izabel, Alessandra and Adriana are still shooting for VS and Isabeli walked the show in 2012. End good all good.

MDFT stylist is a friend of mine and I won't get myself into trouble by sharing details but here is the main story:

VS didn't care about MDFT show at all until Alessandra and Adriana signed. Legally they couldnt prevent the girls to sign that contract so when MDFT got international media attention. VS decided to file a lawsuit. MDFT decided to settle and stop doing the shows after the tour ended.

Adriana was pulled back before going and Alessandra was pulled back before the last segment started. Isabeli had a shoot already scheduled with VS in May 2011 and it was her last shoot with VS. Izabel didnt shoot for a few months and after that her work for VS was less than she did before.

If they really cared about the show they would have filed a lawsuit in 2009 which they didnt. And it took VS 2 weeks to file the lawsuit in 2011 so it proves that back then they simply didn't care. Contractual Alessandra and Adriana were allowed to do the show so VS pulled the plug by making sure there was a conflict between VS and Monange which allows VS to pull back their Angels. I think Monange did wrong by copying the VS show with the wings. If they didnt use the wings; VS had nothing on them and Ale and Adri could walk the whole tour. I think it is also sad for Ale and Adri who were extremely happy to do such a big thing in their homecountry.

Now 2 years later: Izabel, Alessandra and Adriana are still shooting for VS and Isabeli walked the show in 2012. End good all good.

All good good for everyone except Monange & Renata Kuerten who were milking hard on the Monange Tour :rofl:

Hey! @marynalinchuk1 Fighter by day-Fashion by night... Looking incredible already young lady... and still a month til @victoriassecret show. :)

via Michael Olajide's (Adriana and Doutzen's trainer) Instagram.

She may be getting ready for the castings too. Or was invited.

Hey! @marynalinchuk1 Fighter by day-Fashion by night... Looking incredible already young lady... and still a month til @victoriassecret show. :)

via Michael Olajide's (Adriana and Doutzen's trainer) Instagram.

She may be getting ready for the castings too. Or was invited.

He used to be only their trainer, but now he's everybody and their mother's trainer. I think Maryna is getting ready for castings and that's it.

He is training Maryna, Raica, Emily, Zuzana G, Masha, Alyssa Miller, Constance & even Candice. He should be sending Dri & Doutzen flowers every week :rofl:

I think there's a chance Maryna got invited already, VS seems to really like her. She didn't walk last year because she had another job booked I think