Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

mmm...its October third, and we know nothing about de model line-up, the artists, the themes... the FB the fuck!!! they clearly said that by early October we will start knowing some info... we definitely should have some info before the end of this week or middle of the next one.. 

and BTW does someone know if they first announce whose wearing the FB and after a few weeks they show the FB or do they present the same things at the same time??

mmm...its October third, and we know nothing about de model line-up, the artists, the themes... the FB the fuck!!! they clearly said that by early October we will start knowing some info... we definitely should have some info before the end of this week or middle of the next one..

and BTW does someone know if they first announce whose wearing the FB and after a few weeks they show the FB or do they present the same things at the same time??

They upload the pic to the site of the girl wearing it, hiding it somewhere, and we usually end up finding it through the browser before they reveal it.

I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTT. 

I'm just praying that they don't over-do everything. I have on idea who to expect for the musical performances. If Behati gets the FB then i'll be surprised if Marroon 5 isn't performing... again.

As for the FB... It should be announced within the next week or two.... the FB was announced on October 12 last year so it can't be too much longer now.

Hurry up VS! 

If Maroon 5 performs again it’ll be the height of tackiness. I hope Adam Levine has enough decorum to realize how embarrassing it would be for him to parade yet another girlfriend on stage.

I think that in ANTM they talked about how Tyra got big applause when she was on stage and in fact I remember feeling sorry for whoever had to walk behind her because she would know the applause wasn’t for her. And in hindsight it’s pretty crazy that the girl I was feeling sorry for was Adriana Lima XD but I remember reading somewhere that Adriana wanted the same that Tyra got so the antics she did on stage came from within her and not just because Ed was whispering in her ear. But to Adriana’s credit she came up with the point to the camera on the side move if I remember correctly so let her do it and the other girls should maybe stop because if many do it, it loses the wink wink factor and becomes contrived.

But overall do what makes you feel confident on stage. If making kissy faces is not you, don’t force it like Lara Stone.

It will be Adriana's 13th show since there wasn't a show in 2004 and she was pregnant in 2009. It will be Alessandra's 12th and she has never skipped a show so i'm sure she's the woman with more consecutive shows.

Out of the girls who have never been Angels I think Isabeli is the one who walked more shows with seven.

And honestly as long as they look good i don't care if they do 20 shows ... I'd rather see Adriana/Alessandra for the 20th time than seeing Anja/Maud at all

IDK Alessandra said last year that Adriana has one more show than she does so I'm just going by what Alessandra said, I just assumed that if Dri has walked 12 already had 11 :idk: But yeah they both will be doing their 13th show this year, it would be the 14th but 2004 didn't happen.

But all in all my point is that i'd rather see them again than some of the new girls they've been casting lately

Not sure has this been posted already...

VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW 2013 VIP TICKETS (Auction Closed): http://www.hollywoodcharityauction.com/gtgtgt-victoria-secret-fashion-show-2013-vip-tickets,name,108479,auction_id,auction_details#3ef84e4fd523

I don't know if I posted that exact one, but I did post one and that's how we knew the show was in NY again.

This will actually be both Adriana and Ales 13th show. Dri started in 99 and missed 09. Ale in 00. There was no 04 show.

Also, I remember reading that the reason Tyra was so over the top in that segment was because the PETA incedent with Gisele had just taken place so she was trying to get the crowd refocused on the show.

Also, I remember reading that the reason Tyra was so over the top in that segment was because the PETA incedent with Gisele had just taken place so she was trying to get the crowd refocused on the show.

I didn’t know that but even before I didn’t think that the 2002 example of Tyra was inexcusable because you could clearly see that it was a release of adrenaline. (I have a problem with the ones that seem desperate or rehearsed.) I just assumed that she had to “let it out” because Victoria’s Secret asked her on the day of the show to dance and she had a salsa teacher there but on the runway she immediately forgot the choreography and just winged it. And according to her the crowd went crazy.