Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Plot twist: Erin actually gets the FB

I'd vomit stray cats out my mouth if she did  :x

LMFAO! but really! 

I wonder if she would get the FB is she was still with Leo and they got engaged...... 

Unlikely. Bar was with him for ages and they never signed her on. So it's proof that just because you date someone famous don't mean you will work for VS. The only exception really, is Miranda.

I know this is a long shot and ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE... but there's a pic of Rosie on the VS website... what if VS fired Erin and brought Rosie back. Then Rosie made her return-debut by opening the British Invasion segment?

But... like I said.... it is almost impossible and I am (99.99999%) sure I am wrong

Plot twist: Erin actually gets the FB

I'd vomit stray cats out my mouth if she did  :x

LMFAO! but really! 

I wonder if she would get the FB is she was still with Leo and they got engaged...... 

Unlikely. Bar was with him for ages and they never signed her on. So it's proof that just because you date someone famous don't mean you will work for VS. The only exception really, is Miranda.

Are you saying that Miranda got where she got with Victoria's Secret because of Orlando Bloom?

You know I think if they could guarantee that whoever dates Leonardo Dicaprio can score him to the show so they could showcase him clapping along... That girl would be golden.

PS. I would love it if Rosie would start to work more. I think that she underestimated her modelling career.

I totally agree. Rosie gave it all up WAY too soon. Transformers was good and all, but she was much much much better at modeling than acting.  :/

and Miranda was famous without Orlando... she had a solid career before meeting him. I'm sure he helped, but I don't think he is the reason she was so successful with VS. 

Can someone tell me if Emily Didonato ever made some work to VS? I wonder about it because I think she would be soo perfect to be an Angel or at least walk in the show.

Yeah, she's worked with them before. Back in about 2009 or 2010 I think.

Ah, thanks for the answer. :flower: I hope she could work for them again.

@Sanni Nope. I mean that Miranda got onto her own for VS, but Orlando really helped push her popularity and expand her globally. Alot of her later on VS success was definitely due to how popular she became because of him :)

I never felt the whole Miranda/Orlando theory rang true especially because he has definitely slowed down careerwise for years. To me at least the whole Orlando thing was quite on the downlow untill she started to court the paparazzi and had a baby. And by that time of course she had established a name on her own because you would see "model" or "Victoria's Secret Angel" as her title instead of "Orlando Bloom's girlfriend". So I agree beachbabe129!

WOW, some people gets soo angry here... I love Candice and I would love to see her wearing the FB but I will be OK if Behati gets it too because I also think she deserves as Candice and as Doutzen deserved too. But no matter what happens, I think everyone here will watch the show anyway, we may not like something... but still we will watch and that's it. :hehe:

I don't care who gets the FB anymore but I do like seeing the Adriana and Candice fanbases go at it about I won't care about who gets the FB until there's some roster changes amongst the Angels for the better I do care in this order about the model casting, the outfits, the themes, and the performers because that will determine whether I will watch the show or not.