Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Yeah, because what's the point of making an Angel go through that process if you can't say she can't do the show anyway? And we've seen pregnant Angels walking, Angels who weren't in VS' (Monica's) standards of in shape, etc.

They need to get rid of this Sophia bitch.

Of course they won't tell an Angel she can't walk, they will however tell her that she needs to close her mouth and hit the gym more often, you can be an Angel all you want but it's either you bring your A-game or you'll get the Kk '08 treatment ... That's why they make them go through a process similar to castings, it's the same for the girls who are regulars

I'm pretty sure the Angels don't have to audition. A couple months ago, Ed Razek said all of the Angels have been scheduled to do the show. I think Sophia means the girls like Marloes etc., that do catalogue stuff. 

Speaking of Marloes.... I *hate* it when people say "I heard XYZ" or any other sentence that is just sounds like an excuse for passing off gossip or an opinion as fact. I have to excuse myself for a second, but I do have a friend in the know who told me that Marloes has actually gone to casting for VS before but they didn't cast her for the show because they were worried that her smile looks more like a grimace, and she wasn't upbeat enough. I hope that's utter BS and that she's there this year, I like her way better than some of the other blondes e.g. Magdalena, Martha Hunt or Martha Streck etc. Also, she doesn't have to do the whole bubblegum bouncy thing...other models like Gisele and Poly did some amazing walks in VS shows without pulling that. 

I'm pretty sure the Angels don't have to audition. A couple months ago, Ed Razek said all of the Angels have been scheduled to do the show. I think Sophia means the girls like Marloes etc., that do catalogue stuff. 

Speaking of Marloes.... I *hate* it when people say "I heard XYZ" or any other sentence that is just sounds like an excuse for passing off gossip or an opinion as fact. I have to excuse myself for a second, but I do have a friend in the know who told me that Marloes has actually gone to casting for VS before but they didn't cast her for the show because they were worried that her smile looks more like a grimace, and she wasn't upbeat enough. I hope that's utter BS and that she's there this year, I like her way better than some of the other blondes e.g. Magdalena, Martha Hunt or Martha Streck etc. Also, she doesn't have to do the whole bubblegum bouncy thing...other models like Gisele and Poly did some amazing walks in VS shows without pulling that. 

Maybe Marloes didn't casted because of her walk . I never seen her walk but I've heard some people say on tfs best/worst catwalk thread a couple of times that her walk was not one of the best. So maybe that could be the reason. I mean people say that was the main reason Sara didn't get casted last year.

Although Vs has casted plenty of models with jank walks before and even has an contracted angels with a not so good walk so..... unless it was for another reason :idk:

VS just make odd/out of the blue choices sometimes especially when it comes to the casting for the show. Till this day I still don't understand how girls like (no offense) Maud , Dorothea, Anja, est can make the show yet they want give girls like Cintia the time or day.

Of course they won't tell an Angel she can't walk, they will however tell her that she needs to close her mouth and hit the gym more often, you can be an Angel all you want but it's either you bring your A-game or you'll get the Kk '08 treatment ... That's why they make them go through a process similar to castings, it's the same for the girls who are regulars

Maybe Marloes didn't casted because of her walk . I never seen her walk but I've heard some people say on tfs best/worst catwalk thread a couple of times that her walk was not one of the best. So maybe that could be the reason. I mean people say that was the main reason Sara didn't get casted last year.

Although Vs has casted plenty of models with jank walks before and even has an contracted angels with a not so good walk so..... unless it was for another reason :idk:

VS just make odd/out of the blue choices sometimes especially when it comes to the casting for the show. Till this day I still don't understand how girls like (no offense) Maud , Dorothea, Anja, est can make the show yet they want give girls like Cintia the time or day.

Sounds a lot like "I heard XYZ" no offense.

Anja may not have the best body for VS but I loved her at the show cause damn that girl could walk. She was incredible especially in Super Angels in 2011.

Anja may not have the best body for VS but I loved her at the show cause damn that girl could walk. She was incredible especially in Super Angels in 2011.

True, True I just wish VS start casting more models that have both the body and the walk (I know that's asking for a lot theses days), I mean models like that still do exist.....very few these days but they are are out there. I just feel VS is so focus on being seen as hf and being accepted by other hf brands that they except any model with a nice hf resume to walk the show whether or not  they actualy have the look, body, walk, presence, est that will fit the brand and lbr VS is far from hf especially theses days so they just need to let it go forreal.

True, True I just wish VS start casting more models that have both the body and the walk (I know that's asking for a lot theses days), I mean models like that still do exist.....very few these days but they are are out there. I just feel VS is so focus on being seen as hf and being accepted by other hf brands that they except any model with a nice hf resume to walk the show whether or not  they actualy have the look, body, walk, presence, est that will fit the brand and lbr VS is far from hf especially theses days so they just need to let it go forreal.