Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Victoria's Secret Casting Call 2013: When Can You Expect It?

According to Victoria's Secret, most models are chosen from the Ford and Elite Modeling agencies in New York and those can be the way to get noticed and become and Angel.

All Victoria's Secret models have to be at least 18 years old, with a minimum height of 5'9" standing barefoot and body measurements of 34-24-34.

Entire article: http://www.becomegorgeous.com/fashion-style/swimwear_and_lingerie/victorias_secret_casting_call_2013_when_can_you_expect_it-9447.html

Inside how the VSFS gets it's themes

Unable to reveal details of her fourth show (which will take place in New York on November 13) Sophia is asked to submit 12 possible themes for each one – six of which are then edited and approved. Last year, the Degas Ballet, Dangerous Liaisons and Giffords Circus (in which Iris Palmer once rode in 2000) made the cut. “As a stylist, this job takes you to a place you’d never otherwise go,” says Sophia, who also works with Roland Mouret, Anya Hindmarch, Antonio Berardi, Richard Nicoll and Elie Saab, and took over the VS reins from Charlotte Stockdale and Brana Wolf before her. “It’s a real honour to follow people of such high pedigree into a job I love so much. It’s brilliant fun – just complete theatre and spectacle. You should see it backstage – it’s out of this world.”

Entire article: http://tnt24.ie/index.php/2013/10/what-does-it-take-to-be-a-victorias-secret-angel/35056/

So many people need VS info like a crack addict needs crack :ninja:

Or as I prefer the Breaking Bad meth version:

Perhaps it is Razekenberg's Pink Meth? Instead of the street name "Blue Sky" it is "Pink Puppy". I think we are onto something :rofl:

On the street my homiez and I call it the Pink Candi. Though I once heard it called Barbara propellent.

Word is my homiez got it from a "blonde bombshell"

post-32772-0-1446071252-33275_thumb.jpg

Since the poster already came out ....

The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

post-18831-0-1446071256-30071_thumb.jpg

Date: November 13th
Performers: ?
Airing Date: December 10th on CBS
Supermodels: 

- Adriana Lima

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Behati Prinsloo

- Candice swanepoel

- Doutzen kroes

- Karlie Kloss

- Lily Aldridge

- Lindsay Ellingson

Fantasy Bra: ?

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW returns to CBS Television Network on Tuesday, Dec. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). This year's fashion show will be back in New York City with world-famous Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo and many more. The lingerie runway show will also include musical performances, pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show.
fashion-show-2013-british-invasion-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg fashion-show-2013-pink-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg fashion-show-2013-snow-angels-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg