Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

45 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

• The state must establish a registry of nonprofit organizations and hospitals that provide abstinence counseling, a supervising physician for “masturbatory emissions,” and semen storage.

They should add an extra clause;

"The pysician and staff members  operating such facilities must fully disclose their political orientation/affiliation, to ensure that we dont have liberals in charge of our semen strorage, free to exploit them for their own objectives" :ermm:

@phenobarbie @ILUVAdrianaLima @Cult Icon @RIP_Cabrini_Green @Stromboli1 @Limerlight @jj3 @toodarnhot @PinkCouture

What in the actual fuck :rofl:  Fuck this, I'm so god damn done. Political Correctness can officially can go fuck itself. I'm out of here. I'd go to Europe that's a giant shit show... :rofl:  moving to Japan or Russia!

New York To Scrap Literacy Test For Teachers In The Name Of Diversity

Prospective teachers in New York will likely no longer have to pass a basic reading and writing literacy exam, the Associated Press is reporting.

The state's Board of Regents is expected to ditch the Academic Literacy Skills Test in part because black and Hispanic teaching candidates struggled to pass the exam, according to the AP. Just 41 percent of black teaching candidates and 46 percent of Hispanics passed the test on their first try, compared to 64 percent of white candidates.

The multiple choice exam is meant to ensure high standards among prospective teachers, which many teaching preparation programs have struggled to do.

A December 2016 study by the National Council on Teacher Quality found that 44 percent of teaching programs "cannot ensure that most of their incoming candidates are among the top half of college students."

Iowa Students Denounced As Racist For Wearing US Flag Colors

Students from one Iowan high school recently apologized to the principal of another Iowan high school when people found their choice of red, white and blue attire offensive.

Supporters of the Des Moines North High School basketball team, many of whose players are from refugee families, were offended when fans of Valley High School's basketball team wore red, white and blue last week, The College Fix reports.

"This is an example of BLATANT racism," said Ty Leggett, a Valley High School alum, on the Valley High School - WDMCS Facebook page. "ALL participating should have been pulled and banned from ALL VHS extracurricular events for the remainder of the year! As a parent, I'd be mortified that my son or daughter thought this way, acted in this fashion and refrained from taking a stand against this 21st century inexcusable behavior!"

Erin Ness Carter, a mother living in the Iowan district, remarked that "for the supporters of one team from a primarily white part of town to paint themselves as the 'team of the USA' it strongly implies that the other team, the less white team, is less American."

Some individuals defended the Valley High students.

:rofl:
Carleton University removes scales from its gymnasium

Carleton University removed the only scale in their gym after fat students complained that "scales are very triggering."

Carleton Athletics has decided to remove the scale from the gym.

A sign where the scale used to be stated it was removed to encourage people to focus on other ways of measuring their health beyond just their weight.

The sign stated the decision to remove the scale is "in keeping with current fitness and social trends."

It's about as big of a crock of shit as having different prerequisites for women going into the military/coast guard. They're expected to do the same job, but they don't need to do as much in the training/application.

As for wearing red/white/blue to a game that's not racist that's patriotic. Guess in some peoples heads the definitions got crossed. Gotta love the people who want to embrace being politically correct. White kids can't wear their countries colors because the immigrants might get offended.

@Limerlight Your country is just as fucked :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CANADA: Alberta Government to Schools: Don't Use the Words 'Mother' and 'Father'

Alberta's government has released a new set of guidelines for how to have an "inclusive" environment in its schools - including instructions to avoid using the words "mother" and "father" because, you know, how heteronormative and transphobic are those?

The guidelines - titled "Guidelines for Best Practices: Creating Learning Environments that Respect Diverse Sexual Orientations, Gender Identities, and Gender Expressions," which is very catchy - were released by the New Democratic Party government on Wednesday.

nderneath a section titled "Indicators of this best practice in action," it states:

School forms, websites, letters, and other communications use non-gendered and inclusive language (e.g., parents/guardians, caregivers, families, partners, "student" or "their" instead of Mr., Ms., Mrs., mother, father, him, her, etc.).

Or, as Ashe Schow explains it in a piece for Independent Women's Forum: "It used to be 'Heather has two mommies. Now, it's 'Heather has two non-gendered and inclusive caregivers."

Canadian University Language Campaign: 'Get Over It,' 'Blind,' and 'Skinny' Are 'Violent' Words

A "Language Awareness Campaign" at Western University in London has declared a whole host of words and phrases to be offensive and "violent" - including "get over it," "blind to something," and "skinny."

The point of the campaign, which was part of student orientation, was to warn against using language with an "inherently violent nature" - and featured posters of students explaining why certain words and phrases fall into this category.

For example:

"I don't say that 'I was "blind" to something' because it ignores the experiences of differently abled individuals."

"I don't ask 'who wears the pants in your relationship?' because it expects homosexual couples to subscribe to heterosexual norms."

"I don't say 'White washed' because it is used to insult those who do not conform to negative stereotypes of a community or culture."

"I don't call people 'gingers' because a unique hair colour does not make one inferior."

"I don't say 'you are so skinny' because 'skinny' is not validating"

"We don't say 'Spirit Animal' because it is a form of cultural appropriation."

"We don't say 'freak' because it reduces certain identities and encourages the perpetuation of violence."

"I don't tell people to 'get over it' because it ignores the long-lasting impacts of certain life experiences."

This is what happens when extreme liberals win :rofl:

If any of this is true it is sad :sad: It gives diversity and racism a bad name. Seems like excuses to do dumbass things more than really embracing diversity. The actions are in fact the opposite of what either one of those things truly mean. This is the world we live in now. People will find whatever reason to justify their actions and the reasoning behind it :/ 

I'm surprised anyone wants to be a teacher nowadays with all the restrictions that are put on them. There will be no more 10+ year to retirement teachers anymore if nothing changes. NY must be hurting for teachers.

Refugees getting placed in bum fuck Iowa and you didn't think there would be problems? :rofl:

Carlton is in Canada so who cares! :rofl::p:laugh: 

There was backlash in Canada because a professor at the University of Toronto refused to use genderless pronouns:

U of T professor attacks political correctness, says he refuses to use genderless pronouns

Ontario wanted to remove words of mother and father from Government forms as well in 2015

So sadly @PinkCouture the Canadian ones are true, and I live in Alberta our governments municipal, federal & provincial are fucking dumb.