Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:  You might like this

I've been saying it for a while, but celebrities just need to shut the fuck up. They are whiny babies when shit doesn't go their way. I won't even get into their hypocritical bullshit either.

5 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I've been saying it for a while, but celebrities just need to shut the fuck up. They are whiny babies when shit doesn't go their way. I won't even get into their hypocritical bullshit either.

INC triggering then :rofl:

On 3/2/2017 at 0:48 PM, Prettyphile said:

INC triggering then :rofl:

I like that word "virtue signalling".  I've never heard of it until now and will use it.  It saves a lot of words.

Constance Jablonski likes to virtue signal too

:rofl::rofl:

Smart condoms: like Fitbit for sex – and you can even share your stats

• “Have you ever wondered how many calories you’re burning during intercourse? How many thrusts? Speed of your thrusts? The duration of your sessions?”

• The i.Con promises to measure all those things, as well as how often you have sex, the girth of your penis, your average skin temperature and (subject to Beta testing) how many different positions you used.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2017/mar/05/smart-condoms-like-fitbit-for-sex-and-you-can-even-share-your-stats