Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Sorry for the site blinking on and off the air this afternoon. I was changing more settings on the server which required multiple reboots and service restarts. I think I should be done now for a couple days as it takes 2days before I can run my diagnostics scripts again.

The viewing count for the threads isn't going up at all. I just posted a bunch of new stuff in a thread, and several people came in to look. Needless to say the viewing count is stuck at 985,736 views despite people coming in.

UPDATE: Interesting. I just came back to the forum to make a reply and I checked the view total and it jumped over a hundred views. The counting thingy might be laggy or just take some time to register?

Hey moderators! :wave:

I need help.

I want to change my signature. I want to remove the red line "<-- WHO IS THE GIRL IN MY AVI ??" but i can't (since the new bellazon ...)

I always get "Oops! Something went wrong!"

Can you help me to resolve this ?

Flower%20for%20you.gif

Done! ~PC

Edited by PinkCouture

It's a shame though that when people who haven't been on the board before read the posts, they're going to see things like "Wow, she's hot! :(", or "I don't like her new lookmake%20it%20clap.gif", and think we're all a bunch of nutjobs! :laugh:

:rofl: Yeah, I just saw an old post of mine in which I thanked the person who scanned the pictures in the previous post, followed by two :yuckky: emoticons.

tha same as GJB and Spiralshaman

this emoticons issue is also embarrassing to me,I saw posts I made and included smiley,wave,hug emoticons and changed into little weird,inappropriate,not suitable for the occasion ,ones.most of members don't know the change happened to this function,so What would they think? :)

The smiley thing is annoying and frustrating :/ I am not sure is there a way to have them all changed back to what they were originally. Until there is a way, for those of you who are bothered by it you are welcome to update your posts with the correct smiley :yes: I know it is a pain but that is the only solution I can think of for now.

:D I'm kinda liking this emoticon 'omnishambles'! It's given a whole new lease of life to posts...

I'd like to think that now they say what we meant to convey all along - that it's just a Freudian readjustment of our true feelings! :gocho:

Besides, what's the worry? Nobody actually reads what anybody else says on here anyways - it's only us vainly reappraising our old posts.

And now we can enjoy them once more with a brand new shiny and surreal slant. post-11221-0-1446013485-07293_thumb.gif

The viewing count for the threads isn't going up at all. I just posted a bunch of new stuff in a thread, and several people came in to look. Needless to say the viewing count is stuck at 985,736 views despite people coming in.

UPDATE: Interesting. I just came back to the forum to make a reply and I checked the view total and it jumped over a hundred views. The counting thingy might be laggy or just take some time to register?

Probably, some of the adjustments I made were in how ACID compliant the DB is (meaning its perfectly up to date), I set it so that its not important as it significantly helps performance. So there may be some lag (probabaly just in the seconds range though) of statistics. Perhaps your computer was caching the results and you needed a cache refresh? CTRL + F5 to do a clean refresh

Made a few more small changes today (including enabling compression for most of the forum... not sure how I missed that before). Anyways hopefully it will be a bit snappier.

Have a couple more bugs then I can get to the Skins issue for everyone :)

Hi everyone,

I noticed that when I try to search for a term (search in "Forums" - display results "as posts" - sorting "Last Update Time"), results are not in descending order but in casual order (so it appears to me...) and they're listed by topic...all the posts with that term in a topic, then all the posts with the same term in another topic and so on.

I tried searching for photographers name...i.e., Terry Richardson...and the result is a list of posts from Natasha Poly's topic from 2012 to 2008 in the 1st page, then again Natasha Poly from 2011 to 2010 in 2nd, then Doutzen Kroes from 2010 to 2009, then Daria Werbowy from 2011 to 2007, with some random addiction of Natasha.

That's weird :chicken:

Thank you