Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Also, I agree that BZ is running slightly slow and not loading thumbnails, etc.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/12101094_Screenshot_10.png

Link plz? And those images are not on BZ so nothing I can do to make them load faster but maybe its a setting only allowing X thumbnails per posts. If you send me the link I will take another look.

I am pretty sure if a post exceeds the maximum number of thumbnails the system would tell you and ask you to edit your post.

I think it is our system being slow processing external thumbnails b/c I have the same issue during the day when there is high traffic. It is fine during the night when there's less traffic.

Hopefully the hardware upgrade will resolve this and other issues (Y)

there's said that the pic that I upload as attachment can be maximum 1 GB but it doesn't work :idk: I got pics more than 10-12 MB and when I try to upload there were written that no image were marked to upload :idk: what am I supposed to do ?? none image uploaders upload such huge pics and I don't want to resize them :(

Strange, if you can link me to a big image I can take a look. Thanks.

Please try again :flower:

Also, I agree that BZ is running slightly slow and not loading thumbnails, etc.

post-43321-0-1446013492-23894_thumb.png

I am pretty sure if a post exceeds the maximum number of thumbnails the system would tell you and ask you to edit your post.

I think it is our system being slow processing external thumbnails b/c I have the same issue during the day when there is high traffic. It is fine during the night when there's less traffic.

Hopefully the hardware upgrade will resolve this and other issues (Y)

I'm not sure I don't think I saw anything that said I need to edit my post, I did post that post before the upgrade and it was fine till earlier today. :)

Pinky did say that the post image max is 50 on the new software while it was (I believe) 200 on the old software. The new software probably can't delete all the images in the older posts but also can't compensate for having them all in the post, so it just shows as many as it can and converts the rest of them to links.

Like so: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/13633-lily-collins/page__st__80#entry2840496

I'm not sure if anything can be done to fix it, but it does look kinda weird...

^Sure, I thought I had posted it. Sorry! :p

I just tested it out by trying to repost your post. The system won't let me bc u have more than 50 thumbnails. You need to break up the images in chunks of 50.

I would not suggest we increase the number of allowed thumbnails per post. It would be overwhelming and confusing to download [and save] all the images if there are too many thumbnails in a post.

Thanx Maddog for the attachment being opened in new window.

and YAY for the 50 pics post limit.I really don't like posts with so many pics.

and after 9 days absence from BZ,I find it works properly and faster,thanx for the effort being done for the forum

Anotehr avatar issue again. uploaded a big avatar, but it is appearing very small! ( as you can see)

EDIT: Now I uploaded it with tinypic, and it is appearing bigger, but I still prefer the browse option, because the images appear height are bigger. Minor glitch?? Cause I would like big avis again :D

:) OK we are on the new hardware. Hopefully its faster. Please let me know. I will continue to tweak the settings to improve performance. I will also ask our bandwidth provider to see if he can increase our bandwidth as we are hitting capacity. :)