Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Whenever I tried to edit a post with thumbnails from an image host, it shows the image, not the link. Which means I cant just copy a bunch and split it to make another post? :/

I asked about that and Maddog and PC told me how

click on the button (toggle editing mode) which looks like light switch on the top left of the post box,it will give you the codes.there you can edit what u want.

^ Like it is no longer viewable in full size? It was update so now it is 150 px :)

Like I make an avi, I browse and upload it, and the image looks all pixly, and super small. and its not a small image or pixly at all. I sent you a message about it with the image link pink :)

Its really really fristrating me! Cause I loved just being able to browse, pick my picture, then done :/ Its the same issue I have talked to you about before :)

OH and another question. I realize that the avi size is 150x150, and I know it autmatically resizes to fit if its bigger, but how come the automatic resizing automatically makes the image look like crap?? Before you could upload any picture size, and would resize it perfectly, no pixles, or blurriness!

OH and another question. I realize that the avi size is 150x150, and I know it autmatically resizes to fit if its bigger, but how come the automatic resizing automatically makes the image look like crap?? Before you could upload any picture size, and would resize it perfectly, no pixles, or blurriness!

Can you please PM me the picture in question so I can test it out to see what you mean? Thanks

^Well I had pink help me with my current avatar, but its like if you find a cute pic you want as your avi, you browse and upload it, and like before, it makes it fit in your avi, but now the image resolution sucks anytime you upload a new pic into it. the pic didn't have to be 150x150 for it to fit in their perfectly. Because now when you have a larger pic than that, the image appears all crappy, and the way it proportioned it is very pixly and small.

main point is before, any size pic you browsed and put in your avi looked like a quality pic, but now when you do that the pic appears pixly, and small :/

Like it sucks now having to resize any image you want as your avi to make the quality look nice :/ When before it just happened!

Hope you get what I'm saying :)

:chicken: our provider had capped us to 10mbit, that is one of the reason the site would stutter (like hang) because it was hitting the limit and needed to wait until the bandwidth dropped to proceed sending data.

Its fixed now though (although itll be expensive :pinch: ) :laugh:

congratulations for you and for us,though it costed much.

=============

why do we see this note when we sign out today

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/bellazon.com/main/admin/applications_addon/ips/calendar/sources/hooks.php on line 151

It's written on the very top of the forum ,just above BZ logo

and when I try o sign in from board index,I can't unless I enter any thread in the forum,then I can.