Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Same issue with gif avatars, mine is supposed to be one but does nothing <_<

The Admin Control Panel is down so I cannot fix it for you at this moment :( Try using this image instead and see does it work:

2dl189w.gif

link: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2dl189w.jpg

If not, I will fix it when the ACP is back :)

hey,guys! can you pls fix one thing ???

when I edit my post and then click "tab" button it goes to post and not to save changes button, and it's like uncomfortable when you can't use the keyboard to post it :cain:

You mean in the quick editor and not the full editor, right? Just wanted to clarify so we can better help you :)

@ Pinky Thanks that did it. :hug:

Now issue #2 which keeps bugging the hell out of me and has gotten worse:

The first time i press enter or backspace it always takes it back to the start of the line. If needed i can produce a video as i have the software...

I'm so sad,and many things else from Bz,for the first time in my life.

I couldn't log in since yesterday,didn't know what to do ,I don't know anyone,don't have contacts off the board with anyone,

sent 9 emails to the forum by emailer I found by coincidence from notifications on my yahoo

,they weren't answerd.

by coincidence also I found member sanja on another board,sent her pm with the problem and wasn't sure if she is really sanja from BZ

I asked her to tell Pinky about this,she said ok I'm Sanja and I told Pc and waiting for her response

I don't know what happened next,but for the hundredth time I made atry and could log in,

what's the reason?what to do to avoid this again?Did Pinky took care of this or what?

Sorry everyone, I have been off the air for the last few days and I just noticed the login/logout issue last night. I was too exhausted to work on it last night but I got it resolved this morning. Not exactly sure what caused it but I will try to dive into it a bit more later.

Regarding the broken old emotions, we almost have a solution in place, during this week we will have a test run and if it works I will implement it on the whole forum. Feel free to email: admin AT bellazon.com and I will see those emails immediatly on my phone if something is truely broken and I will try to fix it ASAP.

^ I got your message from Sanja earlier today and I asked her to send my response back to you. Not sure has that happened yet since I don't think she has logged on since then. I just sent you a PM. I hope you are able to read it. If not, email me :yes:

she only said that she reported it,and I think that was enough,I got your pm and responded but before reading this post.

thanx alot for you,and thanx for sanja.

Funny you mentioned that Mahi, I had the same exact issue today but then out of nowhere I was able to log on again...not sure what was going on there.

oh my it wasn't funny issue for me at all,many black ideas came up in my mind,one of them is I'm banned for being the sweet one(that's not me saying,kiki and Pinky said that about me in another thread),I said ,ok,that's my reward.bitter sweet reward. :nicole:

at the end ,it was a kind of exhaustion issue by one of our hardworking admins. :flower:

hey,guys! can you pls fix one thing ???

when I edit my post and then click "tab" button it goes to post and not to save changes button, and it's like uncomfortable when you can't use the keyboard to post it :cain:

You mean in the quick editor and not the full editor, right? Just wanted to clarify so we can better help you :)

yeah,I mean the quick editor! sorry for the late answer,Pink! :wave:

would be great,if you,guys fix it! :p

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, this seems to most fitting tread.

I was wondering if avatars are still only allowed at 150x150 size.

Since now some pictures have more 'hight' and they still fit, I wanted to know if it was okay to make a higher one?

And is it okay to use longer gifs too?

yeah,I mean the quick editor! sorry for the late answer,Pink! :wave:

would be great,if you,guys fix it! :p

A lot of people are having the similar issues--myself included. I think MD is in the process of finding a solution. Please be patient :flower:

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, this seems to most fitting tread.

I was wondering if avatars are still only allowed at 150x150 size.

Since now some pictures have more 'hight' and they still fit, I wanted to know if it was okay to make a higher one?

And is it okay to use longer gifs too?

Yes, you can have a higher avatar but it needs to be no higher than 150 px. I think you can also upload larger avatars. The system will resize and scale it accordingly. Same thing with gifs. If it is bigger than 150 px it won't play.