Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Ugh. Is there any way to stop this 'View New Content' feature taking me to 'Members' instead of the far more logical 'Forum'? I'm not sure why this has been added in the upgrade, as it would seem an incredibly niche need to know who might have joined BZ in the hours I've been away!

It seems a bit random at the moment - I reckon it takes me to 'Members' 75% of the time... :heart:

I havent been able to reproduce, so on the front page you click "View New Content" at the top and it highlights "Members" on the left hand side by default?

Ugh. Is there any way to stop this 'View New Content' feature taking me to 'Members' instead of the far more logical 'Forum'? I'm not sure why this has been added in the upgrade, as it would seem an incredibly niche need to know who might have joined BZ in the hours I've been away!

It seems a bit random at the moment - I reckon it takes me to 'Members' 75% of the time... :)

I havent been able to reproduce, so on the front page you click "View New Content" at the top and it highlights "Members" on the left hand side by default?

^Even when I "manually" highlight 'Forums' (and leave it ticked) it seems to be random as to what it will go to - and 'Members' seems to be the default the majority of the time! It even did 'Calendar' a couple of times.

When I come back on though, you don't have the choice to tick anything on the homepage. Obviously, as I imagine is the case for most if not all members, I just want to see new posts when I come back on - not who may have joined in my absence...

As I don't want to appear singularly negative though, I have to say the new multi-upload function for the attachments is great! Makes it much quicker and easier. :heart:

Ok. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one using the mobile version. This is my third time posting this: the mobile version needs number of pages in a thread/topic. It's really, really going to make it easier to browse the topic. I can't even go directly to the last page of a topic when I'm at the first page.

Mods, respond!

Ok I just made some more changes to the config. Hopefully it should be a bit faster now. Please let me know! The more feedback the better.

As for me,the page end loads faster now and the fast replying box also loads from the first time,but after clicking post,it takes time to display the post and sometimes the post isn't displayed at all saying just saving post,so I come back and post again.

thanx for being patient,helpful and nice with us :heart:

Ok. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one using the mobile version. This is my third time posting this: the mobile version needs number of pages in a thread/topic. It's really, really going to make it easier to browse the topic. I can't even go directly to the last page of a topic when I'm at the first page.

Mods, respond!

That is something we will address but is not urgent since as you said the number of mobile users is relatively low for now. (I am using mobile at the moment)

^its on the top right of BZ, you can choose to search this topic, forums, members ect.

Also, how come sometimes, messages become deleted?? Like I was fast replying to one, then all of a sudden once I hit reply it said i couldn't send cause the message was deleted! :heart:

Mods, respond!

That is something we will address but is not urgent since as you said the number of mobile users is relatively low for now. (I am using mobile at the moment)

thank you.