Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

A question:

I can't go to the page directly by inserting the page no. now :clap:

Edit:

One more question, I can't see today's birthdays :idk:

Page Numbers: Click on Page X of X and itll ask you what page number you wish to jump to.

oh, thank you mad :clap:

And where can I see the birthday list? :ddr:

A question:

I can't go to the page directly by inserting the page no. now :clap:

Edit:

One more question, I can't see today's birthdays :idk:

Page Numbers: Click on Page X of X and itll ask you what page number you wish to jump to.

oh, thank you mad :clap:

And where can I see the birthday list? :ddr:

post-240-0-69729200-1337705444_thumb.jpg

Here's another bug: letters with accents are not being displayed properly.

For example, a letter "e" with an accent on top comes out looking like "è"

In one of my posts, the word "she 's" came out looking like "“She’s" :clap:

I have to say that the new look is very nice. Looks like Wordpress on Steroids.

But I have an issue with it.

This site has become slow and clunky to get around. Hope you can work these out.

Yes it will be faster, I am still tuning everything. Last night I reduced the disk utilization quite a bit, I have already tweeked Mysql, I need to fix Apache and php. We will get there, please be patient :clap:

^Thumbnail attachments are taking FOREVER for me. It takes aaages to load up - and then you have to save it and it takes aaages again! :clap:

Yes, I'm having the same problem! This is what happens when you click on an attachment:

post-4374-0-1446013480-72789_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to open the attachments as before? In other words, to have the attachments open up in a separate window, rather than having the white loading screen (which takes forever)?

To me, this is a fatal problem with the new design. Instead of center-clicking on 20 new thumbnails and having them all open at once in separate windows, I would need to open the first one, then choose to save it (which means it opens yet again), then close al lthat and start over with the next image. Downloading those images has grown from two minutes to 20 minutes.

I hope this will be fixed ASAP. This is a serious degradation of the basic function of this forum.

If you right click -> Open in new window/tab it works correctly. The CTRL+click doesnt seem to work. It appears you somehow *can* override it but it will take me a while to go through the vBulletin code and figure out how they did it. Also this Lightbox is not that great, but we will be updating to a nicer one in the near future once we get all these bugs fixed up.

Right clicking immediately opens the image in Lightbox--there is no context menu popping up. I am using the most recent version of Firefox.

I'm beginning to like all new features

I have a question about editing now,

when I used to post my uploaded pics,I sometimes went back to change size of thumbnail,I used to find the codes.

now in the editing box, I find pics not my codes.I for now go to the info instored in my PC and paste it again after removing the pics in the editing box,so tiring

yes ,too slow for me also

but maddog said that in page 16(Yes it will be faster, I am still tuning everything. Last night I reduced the disk utilization quite a bit, I have already tweeked Mysql, I need to fix Apache and php. We will get there, please be patient ) in his reply to a member about BZ being slow

ITs takes me 10 minutes to load a topic....Maddog I really hope your on this, because the slowness is becoming unbearable (at least for me)

hmm its not *that* slow, it can be sluggish at times but if you refresh or something its ok again. Anyways I will work on it a bit more tonight.

ITs takes me 10 minutes to load a topic....Maddog I really hope your on this, because the slowness is becoming unbearable (at least for me)

hmm its not *that* slow, it can be sluggish at times but if you refresh or something its ok again. Anyways I will work on it a bit more tonight.

well its slower that the old version.

How is this an improvment again?

Why do people change layout of successful websites? I'll never figure it out.