Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

^Maybe maddog, the admins, etc. Will consider letting the old layout be a skin/theme or something? :kiss: Not sure if it's possible though. I like all the new features, but agree. I don't like this layout, but I read that we'll be getting a new skin once all the bugs are sorted out, if I read correctly. :cain:

^Maybe maddog, the admins, etc. Will consider letting the old layout be a skin/theme or something? :blah: Not sure if it's possible

I like that idea :cain:

And let donbot make his cool logos of his and put those up there.....cause the current logo you can still see all the white around the box, and its not so pretty :kiss: Donbot has some awesome logos and ideas!

EDIT: Also, how do I edit my about me page?

Ok so I made some tweaks to apache and now the forum seems to be faster.

Acording to my data, we went from an average load time of 23.6seconds to 4.6sec for the uncached main page :cain:

I will continue to play with the settings.

Please let me know if you also notice the improvement or if it is the same. Thanks :kiss:

So again: What's with the comment box? Why can't I see the new comments?

go on your profile then click on "find content" on the top right just above all the pictures of your friends

Then once u clicked just under your name on the left you have a box "By content type" you click on "members" and your comments are here.

Voila Flower%20for%20you.gif

This is the message I have when I want to "like" a message

post-19830-0-32840700-1337794911_thumb.j

Yea I think I am going to remove the button, all the groups are currently set to 0 likes a day so thats why you get the error. I just need to decide if it adds any value to BZ to "like" (not sure what it does or where its displayed if people "like" this.

So again: What's with the comment box? Why can't I see the new comments?

go on your profile then click on "find content" on the top right just above all the pictures of your friends

Then once u clicked just under your name on the left you have a box "By content type" you click on "members" and your comments are here.

Voila Flower%20for%20you.gif

Merci! :kiss:

This is the message I have when I want to "like" a message

post-19830-0-32840700-1337794911_thumb.j

Yea I think I am going to remove the button, all the groups are currently set to 0 likes a day so thats why you get the error. I just need to decide if it adds any value to BZ to "like" (not sure what it does or where its displayed if people "like" this.

I saw the ''like'' displayed in another forum uder ones avi,with the number of posts and gender,also in member's profile

e.g,under one's avi

• Liked: 613
  • they display how many people like the member's posts and how many times the member him/herself liked others posts
  • as for me,I find it better than stars rating,but I don't like both in fact.

another thing about 'like' thing

after one's click on the like.the sites gives a note about numbers of likes for the post

e.g

1 likes, 2 likes etc

the 'like'issue works with forums consisting of single threads,like in celebrity paradise or celebutopia,,but here it won't work,in every page of the threads ,there are so many posts,how many likes ,but maybe the number be displayed next to the like button itself,don't know

How do we see all are own topics? I mean I clicked on the "my topics" in my profile, but it only shows the last 4 I made. :hehe:

Also, Alot of text that was normal size on the old layout is now extremely tiny. Will that get fixed? :cain: Sorry if someone has already asked about this.

Edit: Loading threads are a bit faster, but still sometimes it's not all that fast? :kiss: Is this just a problem on my end?

It's fine on the mobile version though. :blah:

Edited by DanniCullen

How do we see all are own topics? I mean I clicked on the "my topics" in my profile, but it only shows the last 4 I made. :cain:

Also, Alot of text that was normal size on the old layout is now extremely tiny. Will that get fixed? :kiss: Sorry if someone has already asked about this.

Same with me....it only shows the last 4 topics I have started.

Also is there any way we can favor a topic so that they will be in our profile instead of having to search everytime?

I agree with Danni and Katcitup about being faster and with the slowness of the page end when it comes to the fast replying box,it didn't load for me at all for the first time( I go for the button on top for replying which takes alot time to open),then the fast reply box opens after I make a post

Ugh. Is there any way to stop this 'View New Content' feature taking me to 'Members' instead of the far more logical 'Forum'? I'm not sure why this has been added in the upgrade, as it would seem an incredibly niche need to know who might have joined BZ in the hours I've been away!

It seems a bit random at the moment - I reckon it takes me to 'Members' 75% of the time... :kiss: