Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i have problem uploding pics, it say "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance"..i'm the only one?

I can now upload pics to the server!

BUT... imgbox thumbnails are not showing images, when you click the empty box it opens to the pic but it doesn't show thumbnails here on bz.

• 2 weeks later...

^ I think that has happened to me on my phone. Pretty sure it is a bug or glitch :/ It sometimes goes back to normal when I close Safari completely and clear the cache (Settings--> Safari---> Clear History and Website Data---> Clear History and Data). Once you have cleared the cache turn off your phone completely and turn it back on in 2 minutes or so. Give it a try :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Super Identity said:

Heyo! :smile: 

Since I first uploaded pictures to this forum there was always a problem with jumping and bumping while doing so. Now it get's annoying. This lil video shows what I mean. Why is that? Is it only me?

Thanks!

Hello, is this something new? I honestly think that this is the expected default behavior from a browser perspective, if there is a change of focus (in this case inserting the image back into the textbox) then the browser automatically jumps to that focus point. Let me know if it use to work before and I can look into it furthur. 

Also thanks for the video, makes my life a million times easier to help debug issues :smile:

1 hour ago, Super Identity said:

No, it was always like that. It can indeed be that this is normal browser behavior. It also happens with Firefox. Maybe a "insert all images at once" function would be good, if possible.

Otherwise, only posting like 20 pics and then making a new post is easiest way.

Is there a reason you are inserting them into the text box in the first place? Like a particular order? If you just upload them all and click submit they all do show up on your post, just at the bottom of the post. 

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Is Trumpland U.S.A now supposed to be the official thread for anything that is connected to Trump?

I'm not aware of any official ruling on this, but there's been so much overspill in GenTalk lately that we seem to have ended up with two or three topics all more or less serving the same purpose. So it probably would make sense to try and keep all the Trump talk in one place wherever possible. :smile: