Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

On 9/16/2016 at 0:15 PM, U.K. said:

Example:

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread - Page 53 - General Babe Discussion

See the link above - it's supposed to go to page 53. The link has "/page__st__1040" at the end. But it goes to the first page.

I'm sure it was more recent than a year ago. I'm guessing less than a month (probably within the last week or 2?). Perhaps you were still supporting the old way until recently even though the new way was used too.

Also links like "forum_name/page-85" used to work, but now no longer do.

But the "Go to page" option (that I described in the 2nd paragraph in the previous post) still doesn't work for bookmarking new bookmarks, since it doesn't put a page identifier (eg. "/?page=105" or whatever) on the end of the URL. So if I select "Go to page" then enter "105" and try and bookmark it, it will bookmark but the bookmark will go to the first page of the thread, not whatever page I want to bookmark.

I have resolved the /page-105 issue. The other format is too old, if someone else has issues I will try to fix it. 

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Shepherd said:

I could swear there was horizontal spacing between rows of thumbnails

and now there's not. (They do present better with spacing.)

I see spacing has returned. Excellent! :heythere:

8 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Looks exactly the same to me :idk:

Can you post a screenshot of the difference?

BZ automatically recodes imgur links to BZ links.

For example this is the new link after I posted it: https://www.bellazon.com/main/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/401CvuQ.jpg&key=93733d9b00cb699f67366e71840679ed39a336111f54b02bad20735091d336f4

401CvuQ.jpg

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

So we just switched over to HTTPS (secure connection), the software automatically downloads images it can so that you dont get "mixed content" warning messages in your browser. So yes it temporarily caches your imgur (or any other image) to a bellazon served one. Is the image incorrect or cropped or something? Or you just noticed its a different link?

1 hour ago, GuessGirl said:

Is the model index ever going to get fix and update.  Every time I click a model name link it brings me to the main page of this website. There is too many models that are not in the index list.

Can you link me to the page please? thanks.

There was this talk earlier this year that all the pictures uploaded to external hosting sites will be transfered to the bellazon server automaticaly, so that if they get deleted from those sites we will still have them here. Is that thing still happening? Because in some threads, a lot of pictures that were posted this year were deleted and are gone now. For instance, in Pauline Baly's topic there are no pictures left, they've all been deleted.

On 10/8/2016 at 1:58 AM, Syria said:

There was this talk earlier this year that all the pictures uploaded to external hosting sites will be transfered to the bellazon server automaticaly, so that if they get deleted from those sites we will still have them here. Is that thing still happening? Because in some threads, a lot of pictures that were posted this year were deleted and are gone now. For instance, in Pauline Baly's topic there are no pictures left, they've all been deleted.

So yes there was a project, and it was actually working and we downloaded some 4million pictures but after we upgraded from v3 to v4 of the forum software it no longer works. I have not had time to fix it as its pretty much a complete rewrite but its still in the plans. Hopefully in the next months I can get to it. Sorry 

1 hour ago, maddog107 said:

So yes there was a project, and it was actually working and we downloaded some 4million pictures but after we upgraded from v3 to v4 of the forum software it no longer works. I have not had time to fix it as its pretty much a complete rewrite but its still in the plans. Hopefully in the next months I can get to it. Sorry 

it's ok, thanks for the answer!