Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

• 2 weeks later...

I´m sure this will get yout attention :ninja:

Last night at the Fashion Group’s Night of Stars, we spotted the Victoria’s Secret model and hoped to find out what she was going to be wearing for the upcoming lingerie runway show. But even though Alessandra Ambrosio has already been assigned the special spot, Ebanks had no idea if she’d even be walking. “I’m not sure yet,” she told the Cut, “because I have to audition like everybody else.” No matter that she’s actually worn the gazillion-dollar bra in 2007 (along with a thong and Christmas-tree-frond cape) or that she’s a regular catalogue angel. That’s just the process. But she didn’t seem too nervous: “Things are better when you have to fight for them,” she added, then walked away before explaining what kind of audition this even was.

http://nymag.com/the...-free-pass.html

OMG you guys. It's so amazing!

"Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone their separate ways.

They broke up about a week ago, a source exclusively tells E! News.

"Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," the source says.

http://eonline.com/news/362077/justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez-break-up

I knew right then when I saw all those websites reporting about Barbara Palvin and Justin Bieber that something was up but now I guess that us Barbara Palvin fans have something to rejoice about! Our sweet Barbara Palvin totally has a shot at fulfilling two of Barbara Palvin's dreams. One of them being the ultimate Belieber who hates Selena Gomez's dream aka Barbara Palvin can now date Justin Bieber, and let's be real, Barbara Palvin is totally a lot more beautiful than Selena, have you seen her in that Mean Girls Santa outfit? Barbara Palvin looked awesome.

And the second dream is that, now that Barbara Palvin is dating the biggest music star out there, Barbara Palvin will totally be an Angel! VS can't pass up the publicity that not only having Barbara Palvin, Face of L'Oréal, model extraordinaire and happy brassiere-shot tweeter, but also the girl (Barbara Palvin) that Justin Bieber is sexing up right now as one of their main Angels.

I mean this has to be why VS is dropping Adriana's and Alessandra's irrelevant hoe asses. We all saw them get only TWO outfits while Barbara Palvin got the best one! Why would you need them when you have Barbara Palvin? Barbara Palvin looks twice as good while being only about half as old!

Don't you guys like Barbara Palvin? I like Barbara Palvin. Barbara Palvin is awesome, isn't she? Barbara Palvin is just my favourite Angel now.

Barbara Palvin. Barbara Palvin. Barbara Palvin. Barbara Palvin. Barbara Palvin. Barbara Palvin.

Disclaimer: this post is in no way parodying any Bellazon user. I mean, obviously.