Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Candice disappearing is NOTHING to laugh about! It's serious bizness! What will we do during the day if we can't look at her sexy voluptuous curves no more? Huh? What. Will. We. Do?

NGL, I can't even deal with you rn.

NRSR!

When someone loses everything that gave his life a sense, what else remains than a solid laugh???

That's why you guys should have your personal photographic library of Candy - like I do!

Otherwise it's your own fault if you have to deal with days without Candy...

So, with VS's twitter account referencing the modelinia article about Toni Garrn being the new "Angel" we - the slavering masses - need this question answered more than ever: Toni Garrn...

post-11221-0-1446084972-03044_thumb.jpg

:unsure:

For a start, I wouldn't recommend you stand next to those two. Lordy, don't you read the forums?! Anyway, here's a little quiz for you Toni (and other aspiring "Angels") to find out your ultimate fate... Will you be a brilliant "Angel" who is brilliant at everything and is Everybody's Favourite™? Or maybe an "Angel" that is shoved down our throats to the point of inducing vomiting and is highly divisive as a result - particularly regarding her posterior? Or perhaps one that left aaages ago but we keep on promotional material because she was briefly famous for being in movie? Or that one that we forget we've got most of the year?

QUESTION 1. You find yourself at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and are hanging out with Doutzen and that guy from C.S.I Miami and it's all totally awesome and you're having the best time - so, come the show's airing you get all your friends and family around to watch. What happens?

• a) You're in the opening credits but are never mentioned again.
    b) What show? I did all these adverts and shoots with the other "Angels" but I guess I must have been busy? Wasn't I?
    c) You open/close a segment and get a little VT section all to yourself and your mother cries and your boyfriend is torn between bragging about this to everybody he knew in high-school but is wary that his days may be numbered and why does Kanye keep calling?
    d) You're fighting for airtime with Caroline Brasch Nielsen.

QUESTION 2. You've been booked to do a photoshoot. What's going on when you arrive?

• a) It's on the beach. Everyone else is a different ethnicity to you.
    b) Michael Bay is hitting an intern and there are explosions everywhere. You're in an aircraft hangar but can't help but notice that, despite all the space, he keeps yelling at Candice to stand in front of you.
    c) You've got more outfits than everybody else and Russell James keeps cuddling you.
    d) You're wearing hoodies and jogging bottoms with four other girls who you don't recognise.

QUESTION 3. There's this puff-piece article regarding some VS bollocks coinciding with whatever in Vogue(US) and various models have been interviewed. Are you:

• a) In a group picture, but nobody's spoken to you?
    b) Totally absent?
    c) Mentioned second (after Adriana, naturally), but have the most quotes and called a "rising star in the VS camp" by a cloying journo?
    d) Indignant because your name has been spelt wrong and that it's actually a picture of somebody else anyway?

QUESTION 4. You are browsing Bellazon (or other fine model-related forums) in a spot of vanity, and happen upon the Victoria's Secret "News" section. How are you represented?

• a) People are in furious conjecture about whether you have "Angel" status or not. And come up with a hundred conflicting 'facts' to support or deny this theory.
    b) People are asking: "Where is she now?"
    c) People are saying you're the new Gisele.
    d) People aren't saying anything.

How did you score, Toni?

Mostly a's: You are Lais Ribeiro, or Emanuela before that (and Oluchi before that). And it's all well and good but it's never going to properly happen. You kind of are - but not really.

Mostly b's: You are Katsia - and I can't even be bothered to look up her surname. You shone brightly my friend, but briefly. Who can say why? Maybe you rejected somebody important's sexual advances, or your new partner didn't like you parading about in lingerie, or some old shit like that..?

Mostly c's: CONGRATULATIONS - you are an "Angel"!!! It's just VSAllAccess's fault for not updating their site and shutting all us weirdos up.

Mostly d's: You are a PINK model. Better get over yourself.

LOL :rofl: good stuff guys :rofl: .

Mostly b's: You are Katsia - and I can't even be bothered to look up her surname. You shone brightly my friend, but briefly. Who can say why? Maybe you rejected somebody important's sexual advances, or your new partner didn't like you parading about in lingerie, or some old shit like that..?

This one's me :blush: ! I rejected Pink's (PinkCouture that is) sexual advances in exchange for angelhood, but she also didn't like me parading around in lingerie either :ninja: .

Mostly b's: You are Katsia - and I can't even be bothered to look up her surname.

th_548625500_thumbnailCASEIF4X_123_396lo.jpg [Katsia Dcasanova says:] Only because you haven't had my new gum that is.

th_548617660_thumbnailCAOV2INF_123_506lo.jpg

I hear its not too bad :laugh: . As a matter of fact, it was in 80% of the top 10 gums for a whole week. In other news, one of my inside sources told me that quite a stir was caused in a secret VS audition. A woman walked in with the name of Gretyl Luncheon who looks remarkaly like the famous top model. She also seems to be rich although the source of her wealth was indisclosed. The casting agents were impressed with her audition, but fear that she's either the model herself playing a practical joke or just looks too much like the model to be worth the investment.

post-17304-0-1446084974-08536_thumb.jpg

[This Guy says:]" Leave Gretyl alone!"

post-17304-0-1446084973-948_thumb.jpg

['Random' Witness says:] "Hide ya fruits, hide ya vegstables, hide ya' cats, hide ya' dogs, she eatin' ey thang out cha!"

post-17304-0-1446084973-98901_thumb.jpg

[Dr. Spaceman says:] "Actually, eating constantly is the best way to jumpstart your metabolism. Well, either that or cause a cataclysm. I get the two confused..."

th_670485523_doctors_123_113lo.jpg

[Dr. Rivera says:] "Hallo."

th_670482719_doctorriverathumbnailCA9BY7UN_123_138lo.jpg

I suppose the most important thing is what Gisele says about it all. Even despite her success, one may still not enjoy the prospect of being cloned or the like :unsure: .

[Gisele says:] "Pshhhh, I got mine. Do ya thing girl!"

post-17304-0-1446084974-03079_thumb.jpg

I guess that settles it all then :) .

It´s been recently once again HOT in here - the neverending discussion on whether who is and who isn´t THE angel is back again! And given that the misleaded people can easily become crazy and finally following Adolf Hitler, I would like to do mankind a favour and pick up some points about angels.

You can thank me later. Yes, I accept cheques too.

FACTS ABOUT ANGELS

1, Angels are supposed to have wings - so they can fly down to help you with any sh*t that is recently happening to you. Or them.

post-3761-0-1446084975-99699_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446084976-0383_thumb.jpg

2, Angels are supposed to have halos over their head. Most of them.

post-3761-0-1446084976-06164_thumb.gif

3, Angels are both male and female. Cope with that. You never know which one is, and which one isn´t (female). (yes, Russell is still in)

post-3761-0-1446084976-08515_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446084976-1098_thumb.jpg

4, Angels are supposed to sit on the cloudlets the whole day. For eternity.

post-3761-0-1446084976-11772_thumb.gif

post-3761-0-1446084976-1501_thumb.jpg

5, They´re better than humans. Some angels are even better than the others.

post-3761-0-1446084976-17648_thumb.gif

6, Angels are fashionable

post-3761-0-1446084976-18914_thumb.png

7, And they know the truth

post-3761-0-1446084976-22999_thumb.png

8, but are not that omnipotent

post-3761-0-1446084976-24989_thumb.jpg

I trully hope everything is clearer now and not one of you is anymore confused about the status of "being an angel". Simply remeber these 8 rules and you´re a winner!

Yes, it´s THAT easy!