Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

^I was referring to the amount of times I see your name appear in threads regarding member behaviour and change/improvements to the forum! True, setting thread "rules" is more a modelknowledge deal specifically - but I figured you'd be more inclined to take it as the little piece of cheek it was intended to be..? post-11221-0-1446084930-85105_thumb.gif

Besides, always better to be talked about than not all, yes? :gocho:

^ The way I read it... It sounded completely different :persuazn: Like... You thought I was a control freak. :o I'm not.. Pinky swear.

I'm not fussed about member behaviour.. Though, I don't get why people post on models topics just to insult.. The amount of times I've gone on Kate or Candy's topic only to see an insult :rofl: But, improvements to this forum, definitely. We've got to up are game. :p Especially with all these other forums trying to put BZ down :o

I don't like being talked about, unless it's a good thing. :brows:

^Well, ultimately, it's nice to know you come to this thread! It's supposed to be somewhere where you can insult - as long as it is done affectionately - and where things aren't taken so serious...

And really, not talked about? Better to be disliked here (not that I'm suggesting you are) than inconsequential! :ninja:

....Like... You thought I was a control freak. :o I'm not.. Pinky swear.

Ermmm....what was that suppose to mean? :ermm:

*dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig*

I'm not fussed about member behaviour.. Though, I don't get why people post on models topics just to insult.. The amount of times I've gone on Kate or Candy's topic only to see an insult :rofl: But, improvements to this forum, deffinetely. We've got to up are game. :p

Are you saying we should not "fuss"?

As for why people go into threads just bitch and whine about a model...the most simple (and nicer) explanation is they are haters.

Especially with all these other forums trying to put BZ down :o

If they feel it is worth their time to bash BZ, then so be it. Remember it is not your fans that make you famous but those who dislike you and waste their time to bash you ;)

Ermmm....what was that suppose to mean? :ermm:

*dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig*

By that, I mean't the rules I tried to set in my general talk topic. :p Which of course, Kiki broke within 5 seconds :laugh:

Are you saying we should not "fuss"?

As for why people go into threads just bitch and whine about a model...the most simple (and nicer) explanation is they are haters.

You should fuss and I think I've mentioned a few things in "3 things.." & "General Site Issues" :ermm:

If they feel it is worth their time to bash BZ, then so be it. Remember it is not your fans that make you famous but those who dislike you and waste their time to bash you ;)

True dat :blueeyedbaby:

Now, like Barron said.. Back to the topic :ninja:

Hi Doutzen (and Lindsay)

Meet the Angels at our Very Sexy Tour Stop at VS Aventura

Public Event · By Victoria's Secret.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012.

Come meet the new shapes of Very Sexyâand take a pic with Doutzen Kroes and Lindsay Ellingson! One photo per customer. VIP access only valid with purchase.

Spend $50 and get access to the VIP line!

Bye Doutzen (and Lindsay)

Meet the Angels at our Very Sexy® Tour Stop at VS Aventura.

Tuesday, February 28 5-7pm

Victoria’s Secret Aventura

Come meet the new shapes of Very Sexy®—and take a pic with Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel! One photo per customer. Buy a Very Sexy® bra or fragrance and get access to the VIP line!

Sorry Siemgi. Looks like Lindsay's an unfortunate casualty of the Hi Doutzen/Bye Doutzen treatment. No worries though. The two ladies are now besties and drank their sorrows away together. How kind of Victoria's Secret to give Doutzen a burn buddy.

post-100-1329927513_thumb.jpg

Guys

I know many of you with a great interest for the mysteries of science

wondered many times

how this

81839524.jpg

post-19830-0-1446084935-96932_thumb.jpg

Normal lips....................Mysterious lips

can be possible?

Well...

1145629283_tumblr_lfxqvwH6vG1qap7mco1_500.jpg

South Africa 1992, young candy and a window. Stoopid accident really :(