Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

"Are they for you or someone else?" U just don't know how many times I said that to men when they were asking me: the extraordinaire sales woman I am was, an advice to buy lingerie?

And u also have no idea how many answered it was for them! :blink:

How do you not know who she is? Crawl out from under the hole you've been living in for the last 20 years.

Other explanation. Scripted.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Some time ago I met a 20-something year old girl who did not know who James Dean was, and then asked if he is a writer :banghead:

Candice words of wisdom: (...) People don't realize how much work it is shooting swimwear. We are in the heat, working of fighting the elements(...)

They agree with you CandyDee

post-19830-0-1446084891-62107_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-1446084891-65017_thumb.jpg

Adriana words of wisdom: (...) Anything that sparkles? I love it! (...)

He does too

1140724375.gif

I do hope you're not suggesting Candice doesn't know a hard day's work, Mam'selle Kiki? :o

Evidently you've forgotten how she kept our streets safe as a copper, or protected our shores in the navy:

post-11221-0-1446084892-7819_thumb.jpgpost-11221-0-1446084892-79905_thumb.jpg

Plus the long, hard hours she put in as an unappreciated nurse? And those gruelling legs as a harassed air-hostess:

post-11221-0-1446084892-82381_thumb.jpgpost-11221-0-1446084892-83865_thumb.jpg

Not to mention working as a live-in maid to pay her way through modelling school (she did a good job mind, my surfaces were never cleaner! :whistle: ). And let's not forget that mind-boggling, time-bending stint delivering presents to all the good little boys and girls last Christmas Eve:

post-11221-0-1446084892-87148_thumb.jpgpost-11221-0-1446084892-8918_thumb.jpg

Oh yes, how quickly you forget - and sit there, judging her, as some silly thing prancing about on beaches and looking over her shoulder a lot wearing small pants... <_<

Oh Candice, i feel so bad for you ... I bet that getting free travels to the most awesome places on earth & take pictures on the beach is the hardest job on this planet, but someone has to do it right? God Bless you!

Can you imagine how amazing a conversation between Candice & VSKylie? It would be so awesome :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
How To Pucker Up In Pictures Like a Victoria's Secret Model

When I attempt to make a kissy face in pictures, I end up looking like a deranged anteater. I could learn a thing or two from Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge here. Let's go over how she pulled off the "pucker up" face, shall we?

Instead of actually pursing her lips together and out from her face for a kiss (which would make the whole thing tighter and rounder) she just brought them together into a small "o" shape. And she also didn't scrunch up her cheeks at all—another mistake I've made in the past. Just a soft pucker. No melodrama. No squinting. No pulling her lips so far from her face she hits anteater territory.

And there you have it.

0421howtopuckeruplilyal.jpg

I do hope you're not suggesting Candice doesn't know a hard day's work, Mam'selle Kiki? :o

Evidently you've forgotten how she kept our streets safe as a copper, or protected our shores in the navy:

post-35533-0-1446084896-58558_thumb.jpgpost-35533-0-1446084896-60238_thumb.jpg

Plus the long, hard hours she put in as an unappreciated nurse? And those gruelling legs as a harassed air-hostess:

post-35533-0-1446084896-62095_thumb.jpgpost-35533-0-1446084896-64478_thumb.jpg

Not to mention working as a live-in maid to pay her way through modelling school (she did a good job mind, my surfaces were never cleaner! :whistle: ). And let's not forget that mind-boggling, time-bending stint delivering presents to all the good little boys and girls last Christmas Eve:

post-35533-0-1446084896-66004_thumb.jpgpost-35533-0-1446084896-66586_thumb.jpg

Oh yes, how quickly you forget - and sit there, judging her, as some silly thing prancing about on beaches and looking over her shoulder a lot wearing small pants... <_<

Candice is good.

Candice is life.

Without Candice the world does not exist.

:x

How To Pucker Up In Pictures Like a Victoria's Secret Model

When I attempt to make a kissy face in pictures, I end up looking like a deranged anteater. I could learn a thing or two from Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge here. Let's go over how she pulled off the "pucker up" face, shall we?

Instead of actually pursing her lips together and out from her face for a kiss (which would make the whole thing tighter and rounder) she just brought them together into a small "o" shape. And she also didn't scrunch up her cheeks at all—another mistake I've made in the past. Just a soft pucker. No melodrama. No squinting. No pulling her lips so far from her face she hits anteater territory.

And there you have it.

^Glamour.com would do well to similarly follow our 'How To Make Hearts' post - we aim to make complicated "Angel" posing within reach of the masses: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2425007