Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

LISTEN UP EVERYONE. MY NAME IS ADRIANA LIMA, I'M A VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE FOOLED...

SO, WELCOME TO MY NEW INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM THREAD:

ADRIANA LIMA IS

post-11221-0-1446084199-59463_thumb.png

#3: WHAT HAPPENED TO POST #2?

Wow! Who knew that the sexual predilections of the BZ staff, Bigfoot, the current European currency crisis, and Ley-lines interfering with the forum upgrade would prove to be such a volatile and incendiary melange of revelations that post #2 had to be "disappeared"?!?!

But, never fear, truth-seekers - I, Adriana Lima: Super-Sleuth, will endeavour to knock down doors and ask the questions they don't want you to know the answers to. Wait! What's that? Who's at the door? OK, I need to get out of here - but I'm still SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT my friends...

This story won't go away!

post-11221-0-1446084199-61184_thumb.png

Thread Edited.

Out of common courtesy and respect, please do not ridicule other members regardless of their membership status. Thank you :flower:

come on! That was funny!

This thread is the only one where we can use self-deprecating humour and I am pretty sure even LMS will find it funny.

How about freedom of the media??? U can't shut Adriana's freedom of speech?!!

No u can't!!!!!! :ridinghorse:

PS: Oh on a side note? This editing is ridiculous. Just had to say it. Can't help myself. It's my nature. Not even sorry.

&

I am wondering if anyone can recognize Adriana behind the glasses? Because (damn!) just like Clark Kent she fools us with that elaborate disguise!

^In her line of dangerous work she has to be a master of disguise. She's no amateur. Witness:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/BaronOfFratton/stewardess.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/BaronOfFratton/Adriana-Lima-s-thick-beard-96697.jpg

I guess that would explain this...

44ac1b158475747.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...