Bellazon

Bar Refaeli - Can be Victoria's Secret angel?

ienergy

Can be Victoria's Secret angel?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Can Bar Refaeli be Victoria's Secret angel?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is Bar Refeali

She's done less then 10 pictures with Victoria's Secret, why in the world would they pick her up as an Angel now, at this point in her rather non-existant career? She's not working now, just go to her thread and it's been stated over and over and over, she is not working. Victoria's Secret had the opportunity to use her and they chose not to. Let this inane idea that she is going to be a Victoria's Secret Angel go. If it happens it will, but I highly doubt that it ever will.

She most definatley has the body for it! Victoria secret is all about being sexy and having "curves" and if you look at some of the current models and angel, some of them are way too skinny :whistle: im not gonna name any names but i think you get the drift. I don't think it will happen for a long time though because she has barely worked with them on anything...

:rofl:

I don't know, and like pheno said if it hapens it happens. But I want to say that its interresting to me that Passionata or Passionista (excuse me) brought out a confidence in Ana BB that I hadn't seen in her VS work and MissLimaVzla showed me a video they did with Bar and it to me was way better than the little stuff she did with them too. I guess what I'm saying is some of these lesser known brands, the Passionatas, Intimissimis, Triumphys ect. do great work too. Of course VS is more visibility and these days is supposed to be or represent going to that next level of commercial model stardom, but having a famous mate is what really does that these days probably more than anything and she already did that. But like vanessaaa said, based on the current roster I do agree that it would be considerably better if she was there :) .

She's done less then 10 pictures with Victoria's Secret, why in the world would they pick her up as an Angel now, at this point in her rather non-existant career? She's not working now, just go to her thread and it's been stated over and over and over, she is not working. Victoria's Secret had the opportunity to use her and they chose not to. Let this inane idea that she is going to be a Victoria's Secret Angel go. If it happens it will, but I highly doubt that it ever will.

+1

Could she be an Angel? - Yes.

Will she become one? - No.

:bounce:

Exactly :laugh:

But i like my Bar better than almost all the VS Angels anyways, & i think her work with Passionata is better than all the recent VS stuff :ninja:

+1

+1

Models have a shelf life and she's already 25 years old, if they haven't picked up by now... lol

No.

I have to say I'm biased though. I mean, I don't really find her all that great looking and she annoys me as a person because she talks like a bubble brained high school girl.

There are so many more gorgeous and younger girls out there that could give her a run for her money. I mean, comparing her with Adriana Lima at age 25, she really doesn't measure up to me.

Who is Bar Refaeli? :whistle:

... :laugh:

I think she's the wife of David Beckham, and in case you don't know David Beckham, he's the husband of Bar Refaeli... :ninja:

I don't care if she ever is a VS angel, she's already an angel.

That David Beckham comment was a joke right? o.0