Bellazon

FIFA World Cup 2010

Jade**

:rofl: Already a gif of that. How could they not see that. Kaka should not have still been out there anyway after he got his first yellow.

Yeah i don't think his second yellow card was down to that incident at all. :ninja: He was acting like a bit of a naughty school boy and the ref just assumed it was his fault. But Fifa will more then likey take action

No. They do not deserve that because they're going to get severly punished when they come back to their country. They'll probably get labor camp for putting their nation to shame. It's not only sport, this is where politics kicks in.

After the shamfull antics that happened during Brazil V Ivory Coast isn't it time that fifa should be thinking about getting Video Replying involved in the matches..(in the same way tennis has hawkeye) to decide the out come of important decsions. If it was imported players would know they will not be able to get away with such behaviour on the pitch like displayed the other night and therefore stop them from doing it..no?! which will ofcourse make for a much more of a fair game. Seems so obvious to me :ninja: If that were the case, Brazil's second goal would ofcourse have been disallowed and the result might have been different. :cain:

No. They do not deserve that because they're going to get severly punished when they come back to their country. They'll probably get labor camp for putting their nation to shame. It's not only sport, this is where politics kicks in.

:cry: and considering the North Korean team of '66 had this fate after loosing to Portugal ( :pinch: ) in quarterfinals (!) back in the day, I don't see why they would be treated differently this time.

btw, has anyone here heard that North Korean television planned to broadcast this match live? :ninja:

And how was that possible that after 45 minutes, there was only 1 goal scored, and later.... :/ I watched the last 20 minutes and it was painful to see how lost Koreans were...

After the shamfull antics that happened during Brazil V Ivory Coast isn't it time that fifa should be thinking about getting Video Replying involved in the matches..(in the same way tennis has hawkeye) to decide the out come of important decsions. If it was imported players would know they will not be able to get away with such behaviour on the pitch like displayed the other night and therefore stop them from doing it..no?! which will ofcourse make for a much more of a fair game. Seems so obvious to me :ninja: If that were the case, Brazil's second goal would ofcourse have been disallowed and the result might have been different. :cain:

The result would have been different in the USA/Slovenia match if they had replay, but they say part of the beauty of the sport is that there is no replay system. :/

:cry: and considering the North Korean team of '66 had this fate after loosing to Portugal ( :pinch: ) in quarterfinals (!) back in the day, I don't see why they would be treated differently this time.

If you are referring to the rumors of the 66 team being executed upon their return to Korea, a BBC documentary disproved that story several years ago!

Using videos in games was already discussed by FIFA. But they simply don't want to change that. And reasons to not changing that are absurd :blink:

This would help so much, because these mistakes are getting bigger and happen more often. I still remember last year semi-final in CL between Chelsea and Barcelona.. What a disgrace! :angry:

They should have post-game replay, and give players match yellows or even reds post match for diving. I don't understand how players of the most televised sport in the world, with the most camera angles and the most replays, think they can get away with running into somebody, holding their face in agony, peek around their hands to see who is where, and then return to screaming and clutching their face, cause in one smooth motion thats what the Ivory Coast player did. Funny to watch.

They should have post-game replay, and give players match yellows or even reds post match for diving. I don't understand how players of the most televised sport in the world, with the most camera angles and the most replays, think they can get away with running into somebody, holding their face in agony, peek around their hands to see who is where, and then return to screaming and clutching their face, cause in one smooth motion thats what the Ivory Coast player did. Funny to watch.

Rivaldo was given a retrospective two-game ban in 2002 for this...

...So I wouldn't be surprised if Keita receives something similar. Not that it'll have an effect on the team's chances of course, Ivory Coast need a turnover of nine goals to reach the knockout stages and Sven is a berk.

If you are referring to the rumors of the 66 team being executed upon their return to Korea, a BBC documentary disproved that story several years ago!

Yeah I was....

Really? I heard on tv news today that it is true.... (that they went to labor camp) and if I'm not wrong, this was said by a person who runs a website about South Korea :blink: