Bellazon

FIFA World Cup 2010

Jade**

^Hilarious! :laugh:

ORANJE!!!

Deze overwinning is verdiend. Ik ben heel gelukkig.

Het gevoel wat ik nu heb is onbeschrijfelijk :chicken:

I never expected this; first half was bad. But they did the unexpected and turned everything around in the second half.

:bounce:

FUCK YEAH!

Great victory by the Netherlands, I'd like to see a final between Spain and the Netherlands, they're my 2 favorite national squads.

The Netherlands' path is easy now, but for Spain... if they reach the semifinals it'll be really tough against Germany or Argentina.

That was worse than what happened to England and Mexico - at least those incidents were genuine mistakes by the officials (and both teams were eventually beaten by far better opponents). By the letter of the law, justice was actually done last night and yet Uruguay were still rewarded for blatantly cheating. <_<

That was worse than what happened to England and Mexico - at least those incidents were genuine mistakes by the officials (and both teams were eventually beaten by far better opponents). By the letter of the law, justice was actually done last night and yet Uruguay were still rewarded for blatantly cheating. <_<

how did Uruguay cheat?

how did Uruguay cheat?

They're through to the semis by virtue of committing a red card offence, how is that not cheating? :blink:

Ghana weren't denied a goalscoring opportunity, they were denied a certain match-winning goal and the punishment didn't fit the crime. The sending off meant nothing in the context of the game and although Gyan should have put the penalty away, there's always an element of doubt about taking one. Referees should be given the authority to award a goal in a situation like that.

how did Uruguay cheat?

They're through to the semis by virtue of committing a red card offence, how is that not cheating? :blink:

Ghana weren't denied a goalscoring opportunity, they were denied a certain match-winning goal and the punishment didn't fit the crime. The sending off meant nothing in the context of the game and although Gyan should have put the penalty away, there's always an element of doubt about taking one. Referees should be given the authority to award a goal in a situation like that.

it is not cheating precisely because he got the red card and Ghana was given the opportunity to score

Yes, there was a completely crazy minute, Paraguay missing a penalty, Spain being awarded another penalty the following minute, we score it, the ref decides it has to be repeated I still don't know why cause players get in the box in all penalties, and then we miss it but in the reject the Paraguay GK makes a clamorous penalty again to Cesc and the ref doesn't whistle it.

And finally our goal came after 3 posts... ufff... :D

i really want paraguay to beat spain, but honestly i don't see that happening.

:angry: :angry: :angry::laugh:

That's true, it was really unfair.

It should be as it is in basketball when you do an illegal block, situations so clear should be automatically a goal.

It reminds me to last F1 race, where Hamilton cheated too overtaking the safety car and the punishment he received was nothing, he kept the 2nd position, while if he had followed the rules he'd have been 7th or 8th, just like Fernando Alonso.