Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

:rofl: @ Pretty :rofl:

Body: Both seem to have a similar body, I don't know them enough.

Seems to me the first one is more toned and has a rounder, tighter booty and narrower hips whereas the second slightly fuller busom, more hips and more soft than toned. But that's probably because I'm too left brain I guess :ninja: .

The rules require 25 votes but it seems there's 20 people that really love it and routinely vote :laugh: so...I'll just move on for them for now :laugh: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little...color to the festivities :heythere: .

Beauty: Jessica :blush::pinch: , love both, I just chose her because I prefer her fuller lips and she has this mysterious, miscievious cat woman kindof beauty I find somewhat fascinating :ninja: .

Body: Emmanuella :blush:

Sexiness: Jessica :pinch: . Emmanuella's very sexy too and her voice is super sweet :blush: and like Cintia even how she says her name is all but a spectacle in itself, but Jessica has this mysterious, in your face cat woman type thing I think is very sensual :ninja: .