Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Face: Both are absolutely gorgeous women imo. Naomi has a more classic, sexy look whereas Chanel is all cute and beautiful. Hmm, can't choose 0.5 each :hehe:

Body: Chanel. Naomi's body is a bit too athletic for my taste.

Sexiness: Naomi x a million. I mean look at her :ninja: ..And I don't want to get a cellphone thrown at my head, so I'll just give her thinks one :p jk.

Uh-Oh: Lab-Created DNA Powers Living Cell

post-1004-0-1446093156-05014_thumb.jpg

Sure they may look like the sweetest pair of alien nips you've ever seen, but they're actually two bacteria cells, one of which is powered by man-made DNA. The zombie apocalypse: it nears.

The researchers copied an existing bacterial genome. They sequenced its genetic code and then used "synthesis machines" to chemically construct a copy.

Dr Venter told BBC News: "We've now been able to take our synthetic chromosome and transplant it into a recipient cell - a different organism.

"As soon as this new software goes into the cell, the cell reads [it] and converts into the species specified in that genetic code."

The new bacteria replicated over a billion times, producing copies that contained and were controlled by the constructed, synthetic DNA.

"This is the first time any synthetic DNA has been in complete control of a cell," said Dr Venter.

God must be so pissed right now. Seriously though I truly hope people get the significance of this. Zombie apocalypse in 5...4...3...2...

Joe, I'm back on board for Pretty's mighty 'VSFS Finest' finale. And you know how guilty I'd feel if I only did the one?!! :unsure: So, for the duration at least, you're either blessed or cursed (depending on your point of view) by my renewed vim and vigour on the 'Babe Polls'... :gocho:

Face - Ah, Chanel. Prettier than Christmas. :blush:

Body - Prime panther, Naomi. *Phew* And she's still slinking around like liquid chocolate...

Sexiness - Whilst I can't deny the allure of a "bad girl" there comes a point when such antics tip over into parody, leading to tedium, and then it just becomes massively unappealing... :sleep: I'm still gonna duck, just in case, but I'm voting for Chanel. I reckon that could be a winner!

Naomi is a Goddess x3

:blush:

Face: Both are absolutely gorgeous women imo. Naomi has a more classic, sexy look whereas Chanel is all cute and beautiful. Hmm, can't choose 0.5 each :hehe:

Body: Chanel. Naomi's body is a bit too athletic for my taste.

Sexiness: Naomi x a million. I mean look at her :ninja: ..And I don't want to get a cellphone thrown at my head, so I'll just give her thinks one :p jk.

:rofl: Great commentary as usual :heythere: . Vey baroness of you :heythere: .

@ Baron, thanks (Y) ! Because I'd have been hurt if you passed me by :ninja: . Also, I can't be cursed either way since there's no right or wrong (unless its Django vs. Boone or something :nicole: :ninja: )

@ Pretty, I was just talking about that :rofl: . But the real question that I have is, if a woman someone has sex with their clone is it incest or masturbation :idk: ? My clone is strictly for homework and waiting in long lines of course, but just hypothetically :unsure::ninja: .