Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Face: Don't really prefer any of these two faces. Edita has great cheekbones and lovely lips, but I don;t like the shape of her eyes that much. Tori's face is much softer and she's pretty and stuff.. But it's so girl next door. I think Tori's prettier than Edita, but something about Tori just makes me not like her :ninja: Idk, her face probably looks a bit too chubby for my taste. So, I'm voting for Edita.

Body: Easy, Edita.

Sexiness: At first I wanted to say Tori, but after looking at her pics a couple of times she just annoys me too much. I don;t know why I don;t like her, but i just don't :ninja: So, Edita.

Adriana vs. Bar Results

Beauty: Adriana 16, Bar 8

Body: Bar 13.5, Adriana 10.5

Sexiness: Adriana 17.5, Bar 7.5

Winner: Adriana 47

Bar: 26

I thought Bar had arrived but to lose like that without calling people in their threads, Adriana's fandom declined from what it was a few years ago and Bar at the height of her fandom means I guess she (like most people) will never beat Adriana :laugh::ninja: (though I admittdly voted Adriana, Bar, Adriana :ninja: ). I should have put her against Petra just to guarantee one of them lose :ninja: . (even though Adriana did beat Petra in the FashionModel'sChampionship League...). So... she remains the immovable object and the unstoppable force :pinch::ninja: . If I brought Ariel, Danger Girl, Jessica Rabbit, Tomb Raider... to life she'd probably still win :pinch::laugh: . But congrats anyway :flower: .

5 Votes Needed