Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Behati is on the next catalog cover. It's either Behati or Josephine on the covers. I think Candice is on the next one though. I hate that VS disabled their catalog browser.

What's the next catalog for?

Summer Fashion. Mostly t-shirt bra, sale stuff, body by victoria, and old stuff... nothing new really.

Damn, Taylor's body is just perfect. She could use a little bit more curves, but she's still young, maybe she'll get there someday! I hope they manage to keep that girl on their side, because I think she has the potential to be a great angel.

What have I missed! :chicken:

• The debate over Kate G's instagram being locked
  • Will Kendall Jenner ever work or walk for VS?
  • Miley and Stella may be a thing
  • People starting their prayer circles now in hopes that neither Taylor Swift nor Maroon 5 will perform at VSFS this year
  • And that some former Angels will make an appearance
  • Candice, Taylor, Behati and Sara are either shooting or have shot for swim in T&C

Did I leave anything out?

VS is pushing Bee hard. Of the last 10 instagram posts featuring models, 6 have been of Bee, and in stores right now, it's her t-shirt bra campaign and her swim pictures in the window hangs. If she doesn't get the FB I will be pretty shocked. 

These articles always conveniently don't include the "real woman" who are naturally skinny or the "real woman" who are in shape or athletically built. Apparently you are fake if you don't fall into their categories, and obviously they look worse then toned fit models and the company uses photo editing to make their products look better, that is the whole point of advertising which these stupid articles always miss because they are trying to prove a "social point". Of course it looks better on the professional models who have a marketing team and editing team meant to sell the swimsuits look better.

There are plenty of companies who promote all body types yet this stupid article once again is just one of those that target VS for being the #1 company, wow boo hoo everyone is subjecting to advertising and lots of people fit or like it and lots don't, you live in an age where you can literally pick your media being presented to you, thats how many options you have yet they continue to bitch at the same few companies for doing what they always do, despite it being enormously successful,