Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On the other hand, I wonder if stella maxwell & miley are really together and how would it affect her angel contract.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3132936/Miley-Cyrus-girlfriend-Stella-Maxwell-check-NYC-hotel-s-claimed-ve-item-months.html

My thoughts exactly!

I don't think they are a couple. They don't look like a couple in the pictures. If they are though I can't see why you think it would affect her contact.

^I don't think Taylor is shooting for Swim :/ Kate G had the same T&C pics the other week.

And she tagged VS in all her pics, but it looked like she was just relaxing all day.

When Kate was there, there wasn't a VS photo crew there at the same time. We know for certain they're were shooting Candice, and it would be ridiculous for VS to sponsor her vacation, like you said in another thread, to the exact same location where they've sent a crew and not have her shoot.

Kate really needs to make her Instagram public. She's not marketing herself at all. No idea why she keeps switching it back and forth.

Maybe Kate's freaking out about all the new fame and doesn't know how to deal with the influx of fans and praise that come with it?

That's why Emily Didonato played musical chairs with her twitter in the beginning of her career. One day it was open, then she booked GUESS and the fans came. Within a couple of days of her GUESS photos coming out she closed the account and reopened it a week or so later allowing people to follow her, and then out of the blue she got emo and closed the account for a couple of weeks, then opened it, closed it again, opened it back up and then deleted the account all together. A couple days after she deleted her first account she opened a new account which she kept on private for months, then she finally opened it to the public.

Took GF almost half a year to except "stalkers" :rofl:

10 points if you were around during Emilygate.

I get why Kate might be apprehensive in not being public with her social media. However, from the new crop of Angels, she's the least popular so she has to step it up marketing-wise. VS love their girls to be out there and promote the company. Maybe it's her lack of VS work that's holding her back.

Maybe Kate's freaking out about all the new fame and doesn't know how to deal with the influx of fans and praise that come with it?

That's why Emily Didonato played musical chairs with her twitter in the beginning of her career. One day it was open, then she booked GUESS and the fans came. Within a couple of days of her GUESS photos coming out she closed the account and reopened it a week or so later allowing people to follow her, and then out of the blue she got emo and closed the account for a couple of weeks, then opened it, closed it again, opened it back up and then deleted the account all together. A couple days after she deleted her first account she opened a new account which she kept on private for months, then she finally opened it to the public.

Took GF almost half a year to except "stalkers" :rofl:

10 points if you were around during Emilygate.

damn open close open close open ... she probably thinks now thats its not worth it too keep it close after her fappening icloud pictures leaked  i mean thats private lol

Kate had to know that people would take more of an interest in her once she became an Angel. Not only that, but VS places an emphasis on the importance of social media. I think I read some kind of article a couple of years ago about how they "train" their girls to use it.