Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

From the video the only person who seemed to get any sort of reaction from the crowd was Cara tbh and that's because they're in the UK. I don't think the casual Taylor fan cares about Kaylor or any of that.

I love Gigi but her walk has never been spectacular, she's improving though.

I have never seen a celeb flaunt their friends so much like this. 

Thta's because she's such a passive aggressive bitch individual that right now she needs that kind of PR with the whole Katy Perry stuff (long story short: apparently Taylor used dancers who were on a contract with Katy and so when she went on tour, they left Taylor for Katy, because they were on contract with her, but Taylor feels like Katy snatched them back to sabotage her and now Taylor is pissed which has nothing to do with Katy screwing John Mayer on a daily basis, so Taytay has been working extra hard to look like a girl's girl and not a petty see u next tuesday who writes whiny songs about people she feels wronged her).

Anyway, Cara is he only good thing about this and who cares about Gigi's walk, it's not like it ever hindered Marisa or Lily.

I'm ready for the media to be over Taylor and her "squad" but until they are she'll keep doing annoying sht like that because her entire group of friends more or less use one another for more press.  :ninja:

Romee could stand to put on a few pounds but so could a number of the contracted girls. They've all been too thin at one point or another.

EXCLUSIVE: Miranda Kerr inking $3.8million deal to return as a Victoria's Secret Angel

It looks like Miranda Kerr will be dusting off her angel wings as she's currently in talks to return for this year's Victoria's Secret show.

A VS insider exclusively told TheFIX that negotiations are in place, which are currently balancing around the $3.8million mark.

If the deal gets the Kerr approval, the Aussie model will hit the runway in November after a two-year break from the brand.

"Miranda and VS are talking about her designing a capsule collection with a portion of the proceeds going to one of her charities and her being the surprise Angel to take the runway when the show returns to NYC," the insider confessed.

Flashback to 2013 and rumours rumbled that Miranda had been nudged-out of the 2013 line-up over claims she'd become "difficult" to work with.

Both Miranda, 32, and Victoria's Secret's officials stated that wasn't the case. But who wasn't dubious? When there's smoke…there's usually fire.

The source added: "Miranda thought her Angel days were over, but they’re making her an offer too good to refuse."

Until we see her in November, check out this risque video of Miranda doing what she does best...getting her kit off and smoldering!

http://thefix.ninemsn.com.au/2015/06/29/09/39/2906-fix-miranda#0xBQzApTFDbBQ8JD.99

Legends coming back?  :whistle:

I somehow doubt that but my heart hopes for it. :heart:

The figure is a bit odd if she is only returning for the show and to help design and be a part of a new collection. If it is true would she be an Angel. Is it a one off thing or a contract for another couple of years. Yeah I will take this with a grain of salt.

I don't know guys. The previous years when I will look at VS, the girls were spectacular even the pink class, now VS looks like hot college girls walking down a runway from a costume party. I don't know, I'm not really ready for the 10 new angels yet, I've been waiting for them to do something for weeks where they can prove me wrong how they fit into VS, but I'm still not getting a spark from this new group. Help!! Is it just me?

No, it's pretty much everyone.

I think that the general consensus is that the list will eventually be cut short.

Plus, there is that curious case of Josephine Skriver who is not an Angel but is working for VS more than anyone else.