Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Kate had to know that people would take more of an interest in her once she became an Angel. Not only that, but VS places an emphasis on the importance of social media. I think I read some kind of article a couple of years ago about how they "train" their girls to use it. 

I think knowing is one thing but experiencing it is another.

This could also be a way for her too get more followers...Think of it! The instagram is private but you can ask to follow her and that is the only way you can see her photos. Imagine someone sees her tagged in a VS photo if the instagram was open people would go on it and leave it without following but this way they'd have to follow her to see her pictures

Maybe Kate will make it public for good when she has a better grasp on English and has more posts in English. She could just feel it unnecessary to have it public but speak predominately in Russian so all those new followers wouldn't know what she was saying anyways. Her Twitter use has been low but since the VSFS has gotten better and seems from it she is making an effort to learn how to use social media in English since the Angels announcement.

Even if her language ain't that good, her agent could have helped her,this is a rare opportunity afterall.

If she continues to keep on the low, she can say bye to her contract. Does she knows social media following is crucial to her status?

Kate is not making enough presence while stella is gaining much bad press IMO with the miley situation.

If this continues, they may be the first 2 of 10 to go IMO.

While Kate may have issues speaking English, written English should not be too problematic with Google Translate and so many other translating tools online out there. Everybody uses them and usually tweets and instagram comments are pretty short. Nobody's expecting an essay or big interview.

Regarding John's interview with Kendall: I think he was just being super careful with word choice. He obviously isn't going to be like "no we don't want her" (like Sophia did about Kate Upton) because it would be unprofessional. He didn't sound very enthusiastic about her at all aside from acknowledging that she's beautiful.

Honestly, if VS wanted to work with Kendall it would have happened already. And vice versa. There must be something that's making them resist her, probably the fact that she's attached to the Kardashian Klan as others have mentioned.

I'm surprised that Kate's profile is private. You don't exactly sign a VS contract without expecting there to be some level of fame. Also, I've heard that the girls are required to post on social media often. At least, that's what Elsa's ex boyfriend told me...haha.

I'm surprised that Kate's profile is private. You don't exactly sign a VS contract without expecting there to be some level of fame. Also, I've heard that the girls are required to post on social media often. At least, that's what Elsa's ex boyfriend told me...haha.

The article I read mentioned something similar, I don't know if the wording was "strongly encouraged" to post often or required, but it seems at one point it was something VS pushed.

Also, the Miley/Stella thing is a slippery slope. We all know what happened with Palvin/Bieber and Nadine/Harry (to a lesser extent). Miley is definitely a mess when it comes to social media and her antics, and VS might think twice about Stella if they feel that the relationship (friends or not) may draw negative attention. Or they may whore it out a la Kaylor. But then again, Taylor Swift is exponentially more wholesome than Miley.

Her account used to be private before the VSFS last year. She opened it around the time the show was filmed and then she made it private again. There are periods when she makes it public and then private again. Similar to Emily D. like Pretty said. You send a request and usually she accepts it.

^ Behati is on the next catalog cover. It's either Behati or Josephine on the covers. I think Candice is on the next one though. I hate that VS disabled their catalog browser.