Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I love Kate G., I think she's very beautiful, and she did great at the Fashion Show. She's got that sweet, cute, but still HF look. And VS latelly has been looking for that HF look, but yet boomshel, and honestly from Kate, Taylor H., Romee, Gigi, Jourdan, Irina and Joan, I think Kate and Taylor are by far the two best.

post-1004-0-1446078162-5245_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446078162-55153_thumb.jpg

This group is just so good (Y) Even if I'm not a massive Romee or Kate fan, this group is the best VS has pulled in a long long time

Sadly they look much better than the main angels. Jasmine looks like a goddess :heart: Romee is also gorgeous.

I agree. They all look absolutely amazing. Time to fire some of the current angels and get this group^ imo

@Clauds: You see the Adriana thing to? Amazing isn't she. :heart:

The way they are hyping this swimsuit thing it better DELIVER. Anything short of amazing will be a massive failure. Hope it lives up to the hype!

Although it irrationally irritates me when VS toots its own horn so much. Calling models all the swim models 'supermodels' is a stretch. Adriana, Candice, and Ale are the only ones that come close to that status.

Thing that irks me the most about the VS is that they all look so...plastic as a company. I'm sure it's fun to be at VS but I just don't get that sense from watching it.

Their 'behind the scenes' stuff looks so overproduced that it just screams fake to me. Girls almost never look spontaneous in anything, it's all just so much...controlled. 

it's like the company lacks...a soul (for the lack of better term). I mean, everything is there, all the ingredients and yet the final meal always looks so bland to me.

The print work is great, I'll give them that but video stuff is just always missing something.

The way they are hyping this swimsuit thing it better DELIVER. Anything short of amazing will be a massive failure. Hope it lives up to the hype!

Although it irrationally irritates me when VS toots its own horn so much. Calling models all the swim models 'supermodels' is a stretch. Adriana, Candice, and Ale are the only ones that come close to that status.

As soon as the girl works for the VS she becomes a supermodel.

- VS logic

^ Its just the way Michael Bay works his magic :p

I just perfectly described Transformers movies, haven't I?

VS is like one of those big good-looking cakes from Food Network competitions. It's so focused on the aesthetic (the sexier the better) that it forgets about the content.

I agree they lack spontaneity or maybe our expectations are too high because we're into the whole model industry whereas average customers don't give too much shit; they just want their bras and panties.

post-18831-0-1446078172-6512_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446078172-69421_thumb.jpg

This group is just so good (Y) Even if I'm not a massive Romee or Kate fan, this group is the best VS has pulled in a long long time

Sadly they look much better than the main angels. Jasmine looks like a goddess :heart: Romee is also gorgeous.

I agree. They all look absolutely amazing. Time to fire some of the current angels and get this group^ imo

@Clauds: You see the Adriana thing to? Amazing isn't she. :heart:

Yup, I see it and it's strong. So much potential there.

Also VS is going to push Elsa hard I think, she has been working non-stop o.O, i don't recall any other girl shooting as much as she has this year so far.