Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Please someone tell me the whole Gigi Hadid beeing shooting for Pink is NOT TRUE!!  :yuckky: Where is this gonna end up? First Cara, Jordan, Taylor now Gigi... trully hope Kendall is not next!!  :clobber:

I'm sorry but it's definitely true  :doofywave:

Holly crap!  :banghead:

There's a model account on Instagram claiming that it's going to be a 1hr VS Swim special on CBS in March featuring Juanes and Maroon 5 but I have no idea what their source is. When people ask them, they said they'll private message them. :idk: Not sure how legit it is, but it seems very plausible given what we know so far.

Whenever I hear Martha speak she sounds like she's on the verge of having a breakdown, her voice is always so shaky it's like she's petrified. 

I agree with you Gab about Jasmine, nobody can deny that the girl is gorgeous with a good body but that personality comes off as unlikeable.

Also as for Maroon 5 joining the SWIM thing

post-67297-0-1446077729-05022_thumb.gif

It's already planned out, Behati and Adam will walk down the aisle runway next year where they'll walk hand in hand whilst she wears the Fantasy Bra, and a special segment dedicated to the lovebirds will feature right before the moment. Get ready. 

It's already planned out, Behati and Adam will walk down the aisle runway next year where they'll walk hand in hand whilst she wears the Fantasy Bra, and a special segment dedicated to the lovebirds will feature right before the moment. Get ready. 

NO, NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:beating:  SHUT UP! YOU'RE GIVING THEM IDEAS!!!

qRq4TfdW.gif