Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

If it is indeed a swim fashion show, no wings!! I can't see wings with bikini's. 

Also, is SI freaking out yet?

I can tell you first hand from my connections to SI that "they aren't happy at all, but they understand". As long VS doesn't try and infringe on SI's "public" days, i.e steal talk show days or event days from SI, all is peachy.

However there is one big factor that might change for SI  should VS Swim Show become a staple which in turn could effect a lot of models VS/SI uses. I can't go into how, or why, but it could be wonderful, or it could be really bad.

I was talking with a friend about this big thing vs is working on. He said that if it's a SWIM show he wonders if there are going to be wings involved and if so, maybe they can make dolphin fins for wings. I was like, stfu and go wash your mouth before they hear you.

I was talking with a friend about this big thing vs is working on. He said that if it's a SWIM show he wonders if there are going to be wings involved and if so, maybe they can make dolphin fins for wings. I was like, stfu and go wash your mouth before they hear you.

:laugh:

Taylor is seething somewhere. #thirsty

I would normally feel bad for Taylor, but after the show, I just can't feel any sympathy for her at all. If she wasn't so thirsty for showing off her BFFs everywhere, this probably wouldn't be an issue. She's a public figure and has to realize that her actions will always seem exaggerated.

Taylor is seething somewhere. #thirsty

I would normally feel bad for Taylor, but after the show, I just can't feel any sympathy for her at all. If she wasn't so thirsty for showing off her BFFs everywhere, this probably wouldn't be an issue. She's a public figure and has to realize that her actions will always seem exaggerated.

She 100% created the "Kaylor" thing. Weather it's the truth or not.

Despite the tabloids going all up in her business, this time it's all her fault. She was liking posts all over tumblr about her and Karlie, adding fuel to the fire and now when it blew up in the mainstream media she's backing up.

Unless she planned it from a get-go. She's not an innocent child, she knows how to work the media really well.

H'es seething that he'll lose the bearding money.

Ok so while we wait for the actual confirmation from VS about this big project. If it is indeed a Swim Fashion Show how do people want it to be? Like segments wise or models wise etc. If the musical acts are true at least there is only two acts. But it will be interesting to see how VS do it. If the format will be the same as the lingerie show. Six segments, 40+ models, wings etc or if it's something else.

I hope that a Swim show would at least be different to the lingerie show. Maybe less girls. More focus on the Angels. But it seems that March is not that far if they are doing an actual fashion show then there is no hype at all just yet. They would have had to book a venue already. So who knows.

They'll be walking down the runway while dressed as mermaid and make it fierce.

^ Yes that's him haha. Very random indeed. He's probably seething that Taylor took his girl.

Yeah, I'm following Pecas (dude in bottom right of the photo), he's an ex Def Jam exec and now works at Roc Nation sports. So it just randomly popped up in my feed and I went "well what do you know...Karlie's boyfriend without Karlie at the Knicks game. Taylor goes to the Knicks game with Karlie, but Karlie's boyfriend doesn't. "  :laugh: