Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Victoria's Secret to Shoot 2015 Bathing Suit Edition in Puerto Rico

Victoria's Secret this week is filming its 2015 bathing suit edition at several locations in eastern and northeastern Puerto Rico. In a press release, Puerto Rico's economic and trade development department secretary, Alberto Baco, said that the "Victoria's Secret Swimsuit Fashion Show" will be broadcast in more than 190 countries, reaching some 120 million television viewers.

"This is a unique international marketing opportunity for Puerto Rico, both to promote ourselves as a tourist destination as well as to do business and big productions with international scope," Baco said.

The program, which will be broadcast on CBS and other international TV networks, as well as on the Victoria's Secret Web site, will be filmed in natural settings on the islands of Vieques and Palomino, which Baco said will help "millions of people get to know the marvels" available in Puerto Rico. The show will also include images of the island's emblematic sites, and the company's lingerie catalog and Web site will also show photos of the island. The Victoria's Secret production will cost $2 million and has required the reservation of 428 hotel rooms, according to the development department.

latino.foxnews.com

Hmmmmm ok. I feel like the swimsuit stuff won't be much. Runway wise. But all the inbetween stuff will be very important. For all we know it will only be the main angels and regulars working the show.

i feel so happy por this

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/2014/12/17/highlights-from-the-ultimate-viewing-party/ 

Dec 17, 2014 - It was touted as the Ultimate Viewing Party and, for the more than 300 lucky fans in Boise who got to watch the 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show with VS Angel Elsa Hosk, it lived up to its expectations. The party took over the area in front of Victoria's Secret at Boise Town Square, and featured a sweets bar and live DJ. In addition to watching the show with an Angel, guests were treated to a demonstration of her runway walk. Angel cardholders got early entry to the party and reserved seating, while many others hung out on the second floor to watch the show from an equally heavenly vantage point. After the show, the store was open late for guests to shop with a special offer. They also got to take home their keepsake entry bracelets. Fans in Boise tweeted, snapped and Instagrammed their way through a series of social media challenges to bring the party to Boise, beating out 58 other cities in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada.

They've filmed so much already, and already have 2 more locations. I think it'll be more of a special, than an actual runway show. :idk:

Yay for official confirmation from VS about Elsa. :heart:

I'm with you in this one. Also, they filmed with Juanes in PR, that means he wouldn't be in the "runway", they never film the performers before the VSFS. I say, it is an special where they're going to show the shooting in PR, and the performances with the models dancing around, not a runway show.

They've filmed so much already, and already have 2 more locations. I think it'll be more of a special, than an actual runway show.Yay for official confirmation from VS about Elsa. :heart:

She still isn't on VSAA.I%20dont%20know.gif
Mary posted a quote of an article from VSAA about the viewing party and refered to her as Angel Elsa Hosk.

They've filmed so much already, and already have 2 more locations. I think it'll be more of a special, than an actual runway show.Yay for official confirmation from VS about Elsa. :heart:

She still isn't on VSAA.I%20dont%20know.gif
Mary posted a quote of an article from VSAA about the viewing party and refered to her as Angel Elsa Hosk.

I think he means the "List of supermodels" on VSAA ;) 

The Most Googled Model of 2014 May Surprise You

Top 20 Fashion Models
1. Kate Upton
2. Kendall Jenner
3. Miranda Kerr
4. Heidi Klum
5. Gisele Bündchen
6. Kate Moss
7. Behati Prinsloo
8. Gigi Hadid
9. Karlie Kloss
10. Naomi Campbell
11. Alessandra Ambrosio
12. Lily Aldridge
13. Chanel Iman
14. Doutzen Kroes
15. Hailey Baldwin
16. Cara Delevingne
17. Jourdan Dunn
18. Coco Rocha
19. Bar Refaeli
20. Joan Smalls

www.huffingtonpost.com/modelinia/the-most-googled-model-of_b_6343068.html

[Off topic for secs] The list in the Huffington Post is taken from Google Year In Search 2014. So, Kate & Kendall are reigning the list - yeah whatever. Cara drops from no1 to no16, expectable. Then, there is Chanel & Hailey, I mean, how the hell?? Oh at least Hailey is a Baldwin, no wonder. Gisele is behind Miranda, hmm it's okay, just two spots. The actual thing is, Behati leads the other angels including Adriana, yep, the Adriana Lima, which is not even in the top20 while Alessandra, Lily & Doutzen are in top15. Hmmm what a curiosity I get right now. How comes Ale is there and Adri aren't. Internet is really the most mysterious place so far  :alien:

The Most Googled Model of 2014 May Surprise You

Top 20 Fashion Models
1. Kate Upton
2. Kendall Jenner
3. Miranda Kerr
4. Heidi Klum
5. Gisele Bündchen
6. Kate Moss
7. Behati Prinsloo
8. Gigi Hadid
9. Karlie Kloss
10. Naomi Campbell
11. Alessandra Ambrosio
12. Lily Aldridge
13. Chanel Iman
14. Doutzen Kroes
15. Hailey Baldwin
16. Cara Delevingne
17. Jourdan Dunn
18. Coco Rocha
19. Bar Refaeli
20. Joan Smalls

www.huffingtonpost.com/modelinia/the-most-googled-model-of_b_6343068.html

[Off topic for secs] EVERYBODY, NOW FIND ADRIANA IN THE LIST :surrender:

^ I spoke about that in Doutzen's thread but the point is the surprise models on that list are not searched FOR their modelling work, hence why it's basically a bunch of bullshit. Kate was searched a lot due to the whole Fappening thing (seriously she and Jennifer Lawrence were the main girls talked about), and she had her film. Kendall is searched for because she's part of a reality show. IDEK how Hailey Baldwin and Gigi Hadid made the list because nobody I know would be able to name them, at all, and who was searching for Chanel Iman?! So does her career now consist of her spending time googling herself? I can understand Behati being relatively high up because of her marriage (Most people would be googling going "Who is this woman Adam is marrying?"). Seriously I'll say this list is a bunch of BS. 

Here let's just do a comparison on Doutzen, Candice and Adriana in terms of google trends.

post-67297-0-1446077750-25878_thumb.png

Now beginning from the point that's marked with a smiley face (because maturity reigns all), that represents 2014, Doutzen is the lowest, and Adriana and Candice are both more trending than her, yet they ain't on the list? Try sticking a bunch of the most WTF girls on the list, compare them with Adriana or Candice and just let the Trends thing speak for itself #trustnolists

I know what he meant, but I was clarifying where I got the confirmation from. (: They don't update that list until Feb/Mar usually.

I think it varies sometimes since with some girls they quickly remove them and add them, yet with others they wait forever. But their recent pattern tends to be showcase the girl a lot in Jan-Feb and then officially announce it in March so we're going to have to wait a little bit :D

^ To add to your great points is also new models who have their first big year will get lots more searches as the general public are just finding out about them and the first thing you do to get information on something is type it into Google, which explains names like Kendall and Gigi so high though Kendall will probably always be among top searched models for her personal life and career.

Gisele and Kate Moss will always be searched models for their personal lives and impressive careers, plus Kate M did Playboy Dec 2013 so the start of 2014 she was probably Google'd a lot when the pics released.

Miranda had her divorce so that put her in the news and understandably people searched her out a lot and we all know the unfortunate news that got Kate Upton searched by just about every male with internet access.

The more you actually know about a model the less you search them on Google, instead you have websites you go to or follow them on social media to keep up to date with them so its no surprise why the angels are where they are on that list.