Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Have you seen #somethingbisiscoming hashtag? According to Puerto Rico sources in March VS is goig to do a Swim Fashion Show with Maroon5 and Juanes as performers.

What do you think guys?

yes. is a special program that will make . but not the annual show. 

I do not have much to say. ! adriana alessandra or not even in the shootings . doutzen and lindsay are not angels so do not appear . and it appears that martha, jasmine and stella are the new angels of VS so I think everything went away for VS.

Deadley Rebel perhaps you shoud adjust your signature into: Doutzen Kroes #VSFantasyBra 2014 2015  #Never

Have you seen #somethingbisiscoming hashtag? According to Puerto Rico sources in March VS is goig to do a Swim Fashion Show with Maroon5 and Juanes as performers.

What do you think guys?

yes. is a special program that will make . but not the annual show. 

I do not have much to say. ! adriana alessandra or not even in the shootings . doutzen and lindsay are not angels so do not appear . and it appears that martha, jasmine and stella are the new angels of VS so I think everything went away for VS.

Doutzen ain't angel no more?!!! WTF do you guys mean??? Is it what it really is???! Sucks! End of 2014 really sucks!   :mad:  :angry:  :cry2:

Another (quite) horrible disaster - not sure if I'm late but I just found out that Gigi Hadid is now an angel! Really?????! Like, "really" really......???? After all the (several) girls that have more credibility, more experience & way more deserving for that title???  :wacko: 

I'm so done. The world is going to be doomed soon...very sooooon... :chicken:

What it really takes to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel

Indeed, of the models named 2014’s top earners by Forbes, the top spots are held by Angels. Bündchen, who “retired” from celestial duties in 2007, heads the list at $47 million. Current Angels Kroes and Lima share No. 2, earning $8 million each.

Forbes has reported that the brand gives Angels advice on publicists, business managers and financial advisers. Chief marketing officer Ed Razak plays god. He declined to be interviewed, but experts say he’s looking for approachable models.

Victoria's Secret to Shoot 2015 Bathing Suit Edition in Puerto Rico

Victoria's Secret this week is filming its 2015 bathing suit edition at several locations in eastern and northeastern Puerto Rico. In a press release, Puerto Rico's economic and trade development department secretary, Alberto Baco, said that the "Victoria's Secret Swimsuit Fashion Show" will be broadcast in more than 190 countries, reaching some 120 million television viewers.

"This is a unique international marketing opportunity for Puerto Rico, both to promote ourselves as a tourist destination as well as to do business and big productions with international scope," Baco said.

The program, which will be broadcast on CBS and other international TV networks, as well as on the Victoria's Secret Web site, will be filmed in natural settings on the islands of Vieques and Palomino, which Baco said will help "millions of people get to know the marvels" available in Puerto Rico. The show will also include images of the island's emblematic sites, and the company's lingerie catalog and Web site will also show photos of the island. The Victoria's Secret production will cost $2 million and has required the reservation of 428 hotel rooms, according to the development department.

latino.foxnews.com