Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Guy on set said everyone was nice but Elsa seemed like a b!@#$%

^ I like Elsa, but I've said this from day one, 7 times out of 10 she doesn't look happy standing next to other models. Body language doesn't lie, and based on her body language alone I suspect Elsa isn't a fan of sharing the spot light unless she likes the person she's with.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. When Elsa is in pics with other models 7-8 times out of 10 she looks annoyed, or bored (aka the Miranda). She'll rarely smiles, and her body language is stand-offish. I get the feeling that Elsa likes the spotlight and fuck dem basic bitches.

TBH that Elsa talk reminds me of Regina George and I'm kind of finding it really funny :rofl:

Karlie now is the only angel not confirmed but I'm sure she will be there too.

Was Doutzen confirmed?  :blink:

I hear her hair is insured for $10,000.

Doutzen hasn't been confirmed, and like Sara, Ed is ignoring everyone who asks if she's going, but answered about Ale and Adri so :idk: Doesn't bode well for her, imo.

Why can't Ed just say yes or no, come to think of it he's always quite rude or sarcastic to whenever anybody asks about Doutzen.

He's probably not allowed to talk or mention her in any sort of way. If she didn't renew, he can't confirm anything in her name.

TBH that Elsa talk reminds me of Regina George and I'm kind of finding it really funny :rofl:

Karlie now is the only angel not confirmed but I'm sure she will be there too.

Was Doutzen confirmed?  :blink:

I hear her hair is insured for $10,000.

I hear she does car commercials....in Japan.

it's finally time VS acknowledges Latin America/Caribbean because literally they've done shit for every other region of the world.

They've done shit for Africa too? :huh: :laugh:

They had the Wild Things segment in 2010, they did Exotic Travelers this year which was allegedly Arabian/Middle Eastern

Amount of Latin related segments: 0

Passion, Flamenco segment from 02. Not the best examples but something ha Or would that technically be Spanish and not Latin? Hmmm

This may be far fetched, but Doutzen just liked all the pics of the VS stylists on Instagram of #somethingbigiscoming .... could mean that she's in and will shoot later?

It would make sense to pair her with Adriana/Ale since they are the older generation of models and are usually put together.

Also, where is Behati?! Did she only do solo shots?

Interesting so far we have Commercial and a Ad being shot.

I'm still standing by E! special or some kind of upcoming show in the spring or summer.

Hopefully it's one of the two above, or at the very least an SI type of magazine? :idk: SI needs some competition to step up it's game imo

I think you are right with this. A huge shoot for both swim and lingerie to kick off their first quarter in 2015 plus a TV special of the making of it that gets aired around the time SI either does their show or has their swim issue come out.

I remember last year it seemed like VS didnt even release many catalogue images the week SI had their swim issue released, I thought it was strange they would just concede the week to SI and allow them to get all the hype with no competition.

I think a TV special would be really good. Great way to start off the year and then it can really focus on all their angels and their regular girls that way they can build them up to the public. Same way Angels tour did in 04. I think the show has become such a clusterfuck and the girls get little to no spotlight. A hour long special with a segment devoted to each girl, their life, their shoot partnered with beautiful pictures maybe a magazine that can be sold to the public instead of just catalogue. That would really rock. Especially because VS is finding it more and more difficult to launch these girls. But it sounds too good to be true.